Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does make me wonder why he gave shanks the lowest bounty? Like did oda just want to hype Kaido and big mom then saw “Lmao bitch you thought!”
Could’ve been like what happened with Luffy’s bounty. The WG didn’t want to give him too high of a bounty, so they made it 3 Billion for him, Law and Kid.

…That’s how it went, right? Or am I creating a headcanon? :catcry:

Considering Shanks’ mysterious background and high status in the New World, I’d say his bounty is a lot lower than what it actually is. Oda wouldn’t create a character like him and keep him in hiding for over 20 years if he wasn’t going to be a big deal near EoS.

The fact that Shanks used the same or similar attack to Roger indicates that there is a possibility that Roger probably was the previous WSS ?
Nope
大海賊時代以前より頭角を現し、今や名実共に「世界一」の座に君臨し続ける、稀代の大剣豪。
He made a name for himself before the Great Pirate Age. Now he continues to reign from his place as the Best in the World both in name and reality. He's an extremely rare ( amazing ) swordmaster.

Ok, holy cow it is real, Oda to give even more hype to Shanks had the balls to erase Kidd, even if it could be a Sabaody scenario and we see Kidd crew remade in a few months in real time from now.

Yet I'm glad we got another nail in the coffin. I want to see now what Shanks downplayers will cook. If he oneshot Kidd then that makes him above Kaido and so by default every other living character we have seen in OP (so other yonkos bar BB who will get stronger, admirals and most likely Dragon too at this point).

Status
Not open for further replies.