Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All combat situations? This muthafucka has been in the series for 26 years and has swung that sword twice. Stop acting like there is some vast shanks combat lexicon where your drawing this knowledge from.
My guy, that is EXACTLY my fucking point! Every fucking time this guy moves to actually do shit, its with Gryphon drawn. Hell he had his hand on the sword when he skype called Greenbull and was ready to go. He didnt use a gun, or his legs, or his fist to do shit.

Only his sword. The ONE thing aside from being an ex-Roger private we know about him? Is that he has a sword and used to fight Mihawk.

So why do so many of his fans act like its some huge motherfucking mystery on how this guy fights?

Yeah thats what im saying.
Maybe the oneshot thing is an exaggeration but the defeat part is true.

Also its possible some portion the fight was already offscreen
Watch the slash that Shanks uses against Kid to be comparable to the Mihawk iceberg slash.

People here are making it seem like Kid got defeated in the same way BM defeated Judge. That just doesn't make sense to me. Even if the fight was a neg diff on Shanks's end, you cannot tell me that Shanks can output more damage in a tiny little slash like that one Roger used than all the damage Kid took in wano. And that too without any resistance on Kid's part.

Oda having Kid be defeated in such a manner would just make Kid, and by default Kaido and Big Mom, look like frauds, rather than hyping up Shanks.

The only way Shanks can be hyped up this chapter is if the one shot actually looks like a powerful high end attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.