Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s been at play for a while. To be fair this feels like the natural progression of things.
I never believed on that fake rivarly betwwen Midd/Law/Luffy unlike some people who suddenly thought that Midd/Law were up there with Luffy and they could put extr diff some high top tiers.

They can barely use haki and literally beat Meme with bombs how are we supposed to take these guys seriously.

I have doubts she is strong tho, just like other vegapunks aren't particularly strong, she will join them for some ivention or some shit. So either like Caribou an ally or gets handed titanic captain position due to being a vegapunk and do some invention.

Maybe she even collected green blood copies of paramecia df's to give them to BBP allied Grand Fleet or some shit. Or crazy inventions like bubble shits kairoseki bubble gun shit like that.
I feel like if Blackbeard gives her a strong fruit she won’t need to be super powerful. And combining that fruit with her technological knowledge, she’ll be a solid fight for a mid trio member.

Watch the slash that Shanks uses against Kid to be comparable to the Mihawk iceberg slash.

People here are making it seem like Kid got defeated in the same way BM defeated Judge. That just doesn't make sense to me. Even if the fight was a neg diff on Shanks's end, you cannot tell me that Shanks can output more damage in a tiny little slash like that one Roger used than all the damage Kid took in wano. And that too without any resistance on Kid's part.

Oda having Kid be defeated in such a manner would just make Kid, and by default Kaido and Big Mom, look like frauds, rather than hyping up Shanks.

The only way Shanks can be hyped up this chapter is if the one shot actually looks like a powerful high end attack.
U know oda is kind of guy to sacrifice any character to hype shanks.

What happened to kidd is horrendous, i knew he was gonna lose but not get completely humiliated.

Also Kaido and big meme are old news now, moving forward characters like Sakazuki, Dragon & Mihawk will be much stronger than them i think

As expected, Shanks relied on his world-class kickboxing skills to defeat an opponent worth 3 billion berries. He understood that nothing short of his full might was required to defeat the mighty powerhouse that took down Fat Meme in a 2 v1 and finished her off with bombs. He closed his eyes, channeled the power of the pirate king and unleashed a kick so strong it made Ifrit Jambe look like Gum Gum Pistol.

What’s that? He’s actually a fucking swordsman like Zoro and Mihawk fans have been arguing all this time? :memehm:

Mihawk haters getting completely fucked by Oda. You’d think they’d have learned by now, but I guess not! :milaugh:

Damn they really got fucked up lol

While yeah its obviously a good thing the red haired pirates won it doesn't really hype them more than the other emperors crews

Like put the kid pirates vs all of the
  1. Big mom pirates
  2. Beast pirates
  3. Whitebeard pirates
  4. Red haired pirates
  5. Straw hat pirates
  6. Blackbeard pirates
They obviously getting beyond fucked
I thought shanks might have tried to give kid a fair 1v1 just because but i guess not lol

Law is obviously gonna lose to but i doubt hell die

Status
Not open for further replies.