Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man that was tough.
I don't get the hate for kid, it's not like he is weak or something. It was to be expected that when shanks fight he will get his hype. Let's not forget that he is the most hyped character in op.
I wonder now that he used his sword to beat kid plus a named attack like Roger, who by the way named his son after his sword, people will drop the "shanks is not a swordsman" argument?
Kid had potential though, i hope and pray for his return :josad:

Law was not planned for but I do believe him when he said he had big plans for kid. Either way Law is proving why he’s superior to Kid in every way.
No . Law and Kid and None of the Supernovas were ever planned.

When oda started thinking of Supernova he thought Kid would be most important, but obviously Law became most important.

Midd really thought that Shanks was a joke like Meme and he had a chance.

I feel sorry for Killer he is a good character but Midd is trash.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I knew Oda introducing the Seraphim using Blackbeard was important.

Blackbeard would NOT just ignore something like that, and, since they're PX units, he would know Vegapunk was making the Seraphim, since he was a Shichibukai, and saw PX Pacista Units at Marineford. Blackbeard also seemed to know that the Seraphim looked like a Lunarian:

Blackbeard also has a huge interest in history, so it would make sense for him to want Vegapunk's knowledge, especially once he learns about Ohara's info being kept with the Punks.
Dude probably knows what the seraphim are as well, judging by how he lists the visuals in the bottom left

Status
Not open for further replies.