Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk has been reiterated as the strongest swordsman in a direct comparison with Shanks
Who cares it's the same with wb, feats is all that matter, we have shanks doing this while mihawk flees from the marines
Vista is like chastising Fujitora for being bruised by Dressrosa G2/3 Luffy
At least oda showed fuji actually blow back luffy mihawk was visibly mad and was chasing luffy

- So basically BB beat Law and Shanks beat Kid.
- York basically killed all the Vegapunk just to get betrayed like a dumbass
- Shanks is in fact a swordsman (Which has been obvious for years)
Law ain’t beaten yet my brother

also Shanks can’t be a swordsman or else he’d be weaker than Mihawk and this feat of one shotting kid can’t make shanks weaker than mihawk

Shanks's haki feats are on par with Roger's. The man split the sky with WB. Even if Zoro is Oden level, he isn't touching Shanks.
Splitting sky is a feat someone as pathetic as Big Mom can do same Big Mom who couldn't even make it up with Oden.

Zoro can probably split sky in his sleep

Shanks' Haki feats are arguably better than Roger's that doesn't mean his Haki is better than Roger's just more fleshed out.

But both Oden and Zoro have better CoC feats than Shanks

Scarring Kaido and King of Hell >>> Sky Split which has no use in combat.

SHP & BBP & Marines. Guess who takes L in the last 10+ years..

Im afraid for Kizaru at this point. LOda clowing everyone left and right
We are at the precipice. While I assume Kid isnt done in the series (he'll be a major ally in the endgame), but its time Oda starts dropping major characters.

My hope if that Aokiji is arriving, he and Kizaru fall (maybe Saturn as well) after their relevant plotlines are explored. This way Blackbeard potentially is next due to the Fullalead incident with Koby.

Its time for things and characters to end their relevancy, otherwise Oda is never finishing this manga

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
If i was Teach I'd let Kuzan guard the HQ.
There's only two people in BBs crew who could reach Egghead without much trouble. It's either Kuzan or Shiryu. If Oda wants to avoid Garp vs Kuzan, he'd make him.come to Egghead. I personally think it's Kuzan. If it's him Oda may destroy the SHs or even help them escape using Kuzan as an excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.