Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Elder Lee Hung you might be right, Shanks might genuinely be in the bottom 3 worst written characters
He is. He’s the only character who Oda is scared to actually degrade in one way or another, and his presence always makes this series worse lol. I‘ve been saying since 2011 that Shanks is dogshit. He’s in Oda’s bottom 3 alongside Kaido and Garp.

Does shanks think Luffy is not ready to meet him yet cause he ain't strong enough? That's fucking insanity. How strong is this dude?
Close to Roger probably.Current Luffy can fight him,but would probably lose.Luffy needs to master his awakening and hone his haki game.Oda should throw some heavy hitter his way before feeding him to Shanks.Kizaru could be an actual good sparring partner.

Oden has more haki than zolo, so zolo def wont neg diff. Zoro freaked out when enma told him how much haki oden used for every swing. Zolo said "ill die if i use that much haki"
Well that's prime Oden who made Kaido shit his pants.

Enma seems to demand as much Haki as Oden supplied him in his prime and not the advCoC less Oden as enma itself requires AdvCoC now.

Also Zoro was able to replicate Odens best fest without even King of Hell.

Current Zoros Haki >= Shanks > Odens Haki

Terrible writing. Shit is soooo out of character for Kidd. It’s already been established that Kidd has an unbreakable spirit, but just to wank off Shanks, Kidd and his whole crew now cry and bow down to Shanks and give up on their dream. GTFOH LOL
It doesn’t say they bow down. Kidd gets annihilated and then the crew hands over the PG. I’m assuming they comply to save their captain. A shakable will only works when you have nothing to loose. Like in stoicism where they wouldn’t break even in the face of death. Here kidd is not Breaking it’s his crew who breaks spirit to save their captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.