Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, you can't even blame Shanks.
I am sorry to his fans but this is 100% completely on Kidd himself.

Kidd actually thought he was THAT guy and basically threw himself into a fight completely overestimating himself, underestimating Shanks.

It's not even a matter of power difference, it's Kidd's own ego.
Kid thinks he's the MC.

(This is a shitpost ofc)

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR EUSTASS KIDD. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE PUNK PIERCINGS IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY EUSTASS WIDD IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS KIDD PIRATES FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK SHANKS. FUCK LAW. FUCK LUFFY. FUCK THE RED HAIRED PIRATES. FUCK ELBAF. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!

Quoting/reposting this too:

:christugh:

(This is a shitpost ofc)

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR EUSTASS KIDD. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE PUNK PIERCINGS IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY EUSTASS WIDD IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS KIDD PIRATES FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK SHANKS. FUCK LAW. FUCK LUFFY. FUCK THE RED HAIRED PIRATES. FUCK ELBAF. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!

Quoting/reposting this too:

Age restricted video?

@Admiral Maynard are you watching this?

Kaios, you have serious problems my man. You are making a huge claim based off of nothing. Anyone that has debated me when it comes to politics and science in this forum know where I stand when it comes to all that shit.

You work backwards from your own conclusion instead of actually freaking analyzing. You go on very weird tirades which somehow always end up in you saying some wild unrelated shit. I genuinely think you got some stuff you have to deal with, cause there ain't no way you can get this heated over your favorite fictional character.
You’re also making a huge claim based off nothing. You’re literally believing Roo’s word over mine when I’m telling you idc about polls

He made that bs up

No impression?
Dumbass Kaido was telling Zoro him and Zoro could take the world over

Oden was only remembered because he was the first one to do you you goober, not because his attack did any more damage

And he was talking about Luffy because he was literally fighting Luffy.

Kaido got fucked and blitzed by 30 broken bones nerfed Zoro.

Current Fresh Zoro >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that version of Zoro who Oden'd Kaido.

Current Zoro wrecks either Kaido or Oden.
Ill say this. In the not so distant future, there will come a day that zoro fans will despair, much like kid fans today. Oda will humble all of you and show you that zoro is merely a henchman. And when that happens, you better run from this forum, because its over for you.

If shanks a pure swordsman is this impressive, I can only imagine how crazy Mihawk who royally shits on Shanks

-Man whose bounty is 3.6 Billion for Combat only
-Strongest Swordsman in the world
-Marine Hunter
-Black Blade USER
-Strongest blade ever

Actually is.

Can probably defeat Kidds entire crew with pocket knife if he is even remotely angry @Shiroyru @Read no Mi @comrade
Doesn't need a pocket knife he can use his toenail

You know, you can't even blame Shanks.
I am sorry to his fans but this is 100% completely on Kidd himself.

Kidd actually thought he was THAT guy and basically threw himself into a fight completely overestimating himself, underestimating Shanks.

It's not even a matter of power difference, it's Kidd's own ego.
Kidd is the worst captain ever bro

he legit let his entire crew get fodderised 3 arcs in a row

I dont think mihawk is stronger than roger either
And if shanks is just roger 1.5...

Using haki on your sword doesn't automatically make you a swordsman or not. King being the main example

Shanks definitely knows swordsman but it depends if he and roger can do more than that
Where do I mentioned roger?
Shanks is a silver medalist not a roger btw.

"Using haki on your sword doesn't automatically make you a swordsman or not"
So Zoro being a swordman is also questionable?

Status
Not open for further replies.