Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont ignore the 4th party - Cross Guild. :willsmith:
Buggy-senchou got it all as well and even more, luck that is unrivaled.
I really dont think they are going after One Piece, but that could be just me lol. Mihawk has no desire to compete so far, and CG current goal seems to be starting shit with the Marines. Plus, I cant see them taking anything from Teach or Shanks, even with Mihawk around lol

Shanks can one shot Kidd
Akainu can one shot Luffy
Mihawk can one shot Zoro
What’s going on?
:crazwhat:
Oda's new editor?

Seriously though, Kidd fans, breathe out, yeah it's bad, but it's not the end of the world. I felt the same when Yamato didn't join. You can stay classy and move on.

Never was Kidd's fan, but at least hoped for a couple of cool panels, like Law had. Wonder how he's doing, probably losing as well ..

G

Gorosei Informer

(This is a shitpost ofc)

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR EUSTASS KIDD. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE PUNK PIERCINGS IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY EUSTASS WIDD IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS KIDD PIRATES FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK SHANKS. FUCK LAW. FUCK LUFFY. FUCK THE RED HAIRED PIRATES. FUCK ELBAF. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!

Quoting/reposting this too:

Can confirm:

https://media.tenor.com/rxwNTJO-mEsAAAPo/slipper-beat.mp4

Post automatically merged:

Time to make my version of the @Kurozumi Wiwi rant I guess?

I mean, it can look the same and still be of different power. A hakiless Shishi Sonson looks just like a hakified one. It's not just about AoE. Oden's Togen Totsuka didn't look spectacular, but it almost one shotted Kaido.

Also, what do you mean with CoC-less Oden? it's not like CoC increases Oden's durability. Also keep in mind, that Oden was portrayed as a natural freak. Who slammed the nurse against the wall at birth, who obliterated a bear at the age of 5, taking a bath in boiling oil for an hour, etc. So that freak of nature tanking a slash from Roger that wasn't really meant to do much harm vs. Shanks having the intend to destroy Kidd and doing so, I don't necessarily see the contradiction here.
CoC less Oden is a thing as CoC barrier on sword could block that attack.

Zoro can casually deal with the attack now that ended Kidd.

Like probably can deal with it in his sleep. Simply because he has sufficient tool to do so.

Old fuck machine ridden Whitebeard couldn't even use CoC to save aces life

That is empty shell of Whitebeard
Equaling Haki with that version of Whitebeard is more anti feat than a feat.

Shanks green bull feat is a lot better.

Oda also said Shanks current Haki is on par with Old Rusty Rayleighs Haki.
Where did you get this info? Provide the source pls thank you

You know, you can't even blame Shanks.
I am sorry to his fans but this is 100% completely on Kidd himself.

Kidd actually thought he was THAT guy and basically threw himself into a fight completely overestimating himself, underestimating Shanks.

It's not even a matter of power difference, it's Kidd's own ego.

Status
Not open for further replies.