Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is like an enormous difference to the treatment Oda gave to Kid here, to the one he gave to Aramaki alone in Wano. Not even comparable

Even after Aramaki left, you had Yamato admitting someone's powerful Haki kept him at bay and saved the country, and that even with if Kaido fell, guys like Aramaki might still come to Wano.

Shanks himself felt Aramaki's presence and acted like he would wipe out the whole Alliance, thats why he got pissed and thats why he interfered attacking a distracted man to begin with, you can't change that
:handsup:
Shanks saving the country doesn't mean the straw hats couldn't if stepped in. Yamato herself said, let's call Luffy and the others because they are better than Aramaki, but Momo refused. So in the end Shanks was the one to step in. I mean, sure, you can say Aramaki had not only Shanks but all of the Red Hair Pirates in mind. But the fact remains, that Shanks forced Aramaki out of his DF form, made him scream and walk away with his hands raised, from dozens of miles away, without even being present.

That has nothing to do with Aramaki lmao
Maybe I shouldn't compare BM to Aramaki or Shanks
Though Shanks is implied to be close to her in power
bad headache? Post the panel where he has a headache

Last time I remember, Kaido was getting smacked around by the same Yamato and got a bad stomachace from 8yr old boy
I don't feel like posting the panel where he's holding his head in pain

Status
Not open for further replies.