Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weve seen 1 attack from shanks and roger. Coincidentally the same exact attack

Zoro called king out for not being a swordsman because he threw a single punch and king confirmed he wasn't
If we purely talk in terms of WSS, Mihawk should be stronger than Shanks just because he is the "world's strongest swordsman".

What I don't understand is if Roger was a swordsman and assuming that he was a more mediocre swordsman than Mihawk given his portrayal, does that put him below Mihawk only because he was a swordsman and by definition, WSS = world's strongest swordsman? Does that mean than when Zoro becomes the WSS, he will surpass Roger?

I have the feeling we have a difference between:
- Shanks/Roger: yeah that's a sword I can use to fight
- Zoro/Mihawk: I must dedicate my heart and soul to the steel in my hand

Kaido did not compliment Roger's swordsmanship but Roger's haki.
Greenbull was afraid of Shanks' haki.
However, Zoro was compared to Oden and was complimented for his swordsmanship.

Shanks is certainly a more mediocre swordsman than Mihawk, the question is, is that it? Or is there more to that?

Oda has yet to answer what defines WSS.

I wanna know more of the context "Kid's crew submits" as in they comply after they realize they utterly lost and hand the poneglyphs and run, or hand the poneglyphs and actually join Shanks as part of his grand fleet...

Lmfao, at this point I'm pretty sure Oda's high-school bully was named Eustass.

Bro finally got exposed. We all knew he didn't deserve that 3B bounty - might as well give those bombs and the explosion a 3B bounty while you're at it. Law did most of the damage too, Kid was genuinely mid.

Shanks' hype continues - there was not a chance he struggled here.

Kid Coin just plummeted. Big Mom Coin is dropping, Shanks Coin is rising, Mihawk Coin is rising, ACoC Coin is rising, Oden Coin is rising, - hell, with this level of savagery, even Oda Coin is rising.
Swordmanship RULES SUPREME :endthis:

:amazing:

Status
Not open for further replies.