Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid if this is the end of you and your crew I have to say I'm Sorry.......

I can't help but feel like if another Author had you in his hands you'd be a S Tier character but One Piece is Ending soon...theres not much time left and I think it's become painfully clear that the Supernova were introduced too late in the story. Even if this was always going to be your ending I think we can all agree we needed more time with Eustass Kid.

No info on Law yet but BB coming to Egghead (ugh), hmmm..

Law is always shown as a tactical planner over combat. If he was defeated, what's to say he didn't do some fast talking to BB about Luffy and his copies, to stall and get Luffy's help?
Probably not BB himself,just one of his ships.Like Kuzan+some commanders.

Kid if this is the end of you and your crew I have to say I'm Sorry.......

I can't help but feel like if another Author had you in his hands you'd be a S Tier character but One Piece is Ending soon...theres not much time left and I think it's become painfully clear that the Supernova were introduced too late in the story. Even if this was always going to be your ending I think we can all agree we needed more time with Eustass Kid.

calm down,Cross guild+Grand Fleet+Kidd and Law will play a role in the final war.

You're speaking in extremes

His CoC was revealed in Wano and could've easily been unlocked later down the line

Mind you, this is what a lot of people thought would be the case for Zoro as well

He has CoC and is considered a leader of the next generation

The groundwork was laid
1. Because kidd is an extreme hence why he was defeated extremely badly

2.it was revealed even before zoros was officially revealed yet oda still decided to give zoro advanced coc. Oda then had his coc not mentioned or even shown ever again

3. The ground work was not laid because of his physcial performance. We saw that without metal he is useless. If the ground work was laid we would see a proper fighting style of his that did not rely solely on needing his environment to have metal to be affective from an AP standpoint. We would have seen him actually haki bloom or use haki in general. He did nome of that. To make matters worse oda had to not have bigmom use advanced coc on any of them while also having their big fight be ringing her out (not even beating her) and had to utilizes the outside interference of bombs to make it seem legit.

The ground work was not laid at ALL

G

Gorosei Informer

"Do you yield now, Midd fans?"

Us:

Kidd never gives up and neither should we! Spoken like a true fan as always! He could have given up after Kaido demolished him and Killer was forced to eat that Smile but neither did and they risked their lives, cheated death and came out on top (until now ofc lol). Kidd will bounce back and still have more glory and success somehow! As long as you're alive, it's never truly too late! (At least in theory/generally)

:cheers::kata::goyea::myman:

That we will have to see. The way oda handling it is concerning. I get a feeling Oda gonna have Kid,Law and theyre crew along with SH fleet come back to help SH in final war against bad odds. But thats just my guess.
COncerning ? Such a waste man . SO luffy can't have rivals ? ONly fake one and antagonist ? OK ONe piece will probably not be as good as I tought . It sucks . We will see about the future but im tired of fake hype.
Same with zoro . WTF is his rival to be wss ?
This is ridiculous .

Kidd never gives up and neither should we! Spoken like a true fan as always! He could have given up after Kaido demolished him and Killer was forced to eat that Smile but neither did and they risked their lives, cheated death and came out on top (until now ofc lol). Kidd will bounce back and still have more glory and success somehow! As long as you're alive, it's never truly too late! (At least in theory/generally)

:cheers::kata::goyea::myman:
Yes but the narator just said he drop his dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.