Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is just a waste of character and bad writing if he never show it . Oda keep doing that .
Telling us how strong this guy is because he did that off screen or etc . If it is realy the end of Kid .Kid is the biggest waste of one piece history and Oda should just have killed off all the Supernova other then law since he is so popular. This make BM and Kaido looks like jokes.
I hear and you and would 100 percent agree. However I think that's why kidds character was needed. We kinda needed to see someone go after the onepiece as hard as luffy did by utterly fail infromt of our eyes

Who needs great storytelling, narratives, character development, etc...
When you have Shanks piece?
Simply the worst character next to Tama and others

:kayneshrug:I guess this is the manga people wanna keep reading where Oda keeps going against his own stuff he built and wrote, ruining characters
All simply to wank Oden, Shanks, ...
Just sounds like a angry kidd fanboy, i dont see him losing too shanks is bad writing.

zoan only? Are you one of those dumbasses who does not understand basic writing where the crew has a theme due to story reasons? If Oda cared he would've made Hawkins a tobiroppo or given him a zoan

Hawkins is nothing but a worthless headliner. He gets at best mid diff'd by Robin
Robin can't diff a fly

My big issue with Sakazuki is not that he’s relegated to a desk, it’s that he’s literally made zero actual moves as Fleet Admiral since Dressrosa.

Ryokugyu seemingly went to Wano against Sakazuki’s will, so capturing the Beasts didn’t even happen because of Sakazuki’s leadership, that was all Ryokugyu.

Weevil also wasn’t captured because of Sakazuki, the Marines just called for reinforcements and Ryokugyu just happened to be close by.

Kizaru was already gathering a Marine fleet before Sakazuki even knew the full extent of Egghead.

I’m not expecting Oda to even approach the brilliant strategic warfare in Kingdom, but literally I think the last order we saw Sakazuki give was for Ryokugyu to kick Fujitora out of Reverie and Ryokugyu didn’t even obey that order. Lol

I’m fine with desk jockie Akainu so long as he’s actually playing the role of leader, but really Sakazuki has just been an impotent spectator since Reverie happened.
FR, Akainu discovered first hand why Garp didn't want to be promoted, instead of Hakiman he become Deskman

Status
Not open for further replies.