Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s going to rise from the ashes and become a yonko
C’mon, I know you’re a Kidd fan and all but he’s done. That narrator statement is as close as a character can get to dying without actually dying. He’s just not important enough to grow and return later. The race to PK started with Luffy/Shanks/BB/Buggy and it will end with them too.

If this spoilers are real, Oda is shitting on everything Kid always was and represented, only to get some fake hype and sells up. Ridiculous.
Dealing like this with Kid is a pure insult. Narrative, storywise and powerwise completely bullshit.
It makes sense.

We needed a person like kidd. Since he was ment to be the failure that we as the readers witnessed.

We needed to see this new generations version of Don chinjou make very little waves and physically fail in front of us. Kidds character actually makes alot of sense when you think of it that way

? Kidd did not show it in wano. And that's the point. The arc that needed that development of COC was the arc on which kidd did not show it. It was set in stone
It is just a waste of character and bad writing if he never show it . Oda keep doing that .
Telling us how strong this guy is because he did that off screen or etc . If it is realy the end of Kid .Kid is the biggest waste of one piece history and Oda should just have killed off all the Supernova other then law since he is so popular. This make BM and Kaido looks like jokes.

These spoilers is the first time that Im Actually glad to be on this forum and social media even during wano the Apoo moments was hype and I love it but it don't compare to this the your bitter rival downfall is glorious :steef:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I at least want Akainu who went to greet BB who run away from him like a little bitch.

He seems too soft at the moment. I know he needs to make rational moves but you ain't telling me Admirals can't just wreck havoc on the seas to anyone but Shanks/Cross Guild.
My big issue with Sakazuki is not that he’s relegated to a desk, it’s that he’s literally made zero actual moves as Fleet Admiral since Dressrosa.

Ryokugyu seemingly went to Wano against Sakazuki’s will, so capturing the Beasts didn’t even happen because of Sakazuki’s leadership, that was all Ryokugyu.

Weevil also wasn’t captured because of Sakazuki, the Marines just called for reinforcements and Ryokugyu just happened to be close by.

Kizaru was already gathering a Marine fleet before Sakazuki even knew the full extent of Egghead.

I’m not expecting Oda to even approach the brilliant strategic warfare in Kingdom, but literally I think the last order we saw Sakazuki give was for Ryokugyu to kick Fujitora out of Reverie and Ryokugyu didn’t even obey that order. Lol

I’m fine with desk jockie Akainu so long as he’s actually playing the role of leader, but really Sakazuki has just been an impotent spectator since Reverie happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.