Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BLame oda for hyping his coc .
He never hyped it. He said kidd had it yet he gave zoro advanced coc and luffy advanced coc and made kaido say "only the strongest in the verse can have it". The moment that was said we should have deduced that kidd wasn't getting it.

Coc alone doesn't make you one of the greatest as shown with Don chinjou

zoan only? Are you one of those dumbasses who does not understand basic writing where the crew has a theme due to story reasons? If Oda cared he would've made Hawkins a tobiroppo or given him a zoan

Hawkins is nothing but a worthless headliner. He gets at best mid diff'd by Robin
YOua re the dumba ss it seem .
Oda love folow a certain logics . All teh tobirroppo were truth zoan . HAwkins would not a fit well in that . Also hawkins was a neww crew member and oda keep telling us that . WHen he was tal;king to kaido or when the crew were talkign to him it was brought that he was new in there.
GIving him a zoan ? HOW clown ? He already had his df at saabondy .

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Well Akainu’s goal is to end the Pirate era, so I would be really disappointed if the Navy just sits around until the Final War doing nothing. Which granted so far does not seem to be the case, Ryokugyu wrapped up the beasts Pirates and Weevil, and Kizaru is leading a Fleet to grab the Seraphim. I don’t know what it would take for Akainu to formally make a move against the Red Hairs, they are the strongest crew on the ocean right now and the Marines have too much other shit to worry about.

So honestly I’m not even sure if Akainu actually plans to move against the Red Hairs at all or if Ryokugyu is just being a guns blazing maniac wanting to fight wars with everyone lol. Ryokugyu is going to get the Marines into a ton of trouble, man just wants to exterminate everyone.
I at least want Akainu who went to greet BB who run away from him like a little bitch.

He seems too soft at the moment. I know he needs to make rational moves but you ain't telling me Admirals can't just wreck havoc on the seas to anyone but Shanks/Cross Guild.

There is a reason we got the last Yonko Formation and why Kidd and Law not be up there
Because if going by history of one piece. Law/Luffy/Kid shouldn't be relevant as "yonko"/"top tiers" for atleast 10-15 more years lol, when they are in their mid-30s minimum.

However, since Luffy is the MC and the others are not... we have the situation we have.

He never hyped it. He said kidd had it yet he gave zoro advanced coc and luffy advanced coc and made kaido say "only the strongest in the verse can have it". The moment that was said we should have deduced that kidd wasn't getting it.

Coc alone doesn't make you one of the greatest as shown with Don chinjou
Dude he told us kid have coc but enver showed it so obviously fans tough tHE will show it 1 day in an epic way . ANd now nothign will surpise us with coc other then acoc.

No he didnt. Roger and Shanks are not king

They don't have devil fruits you're not making any points

They are swordsmen that's it

If we purely talk in terms of WSS, Mihawk should be stronger than Shanks just because he is the "world's strongest swordsman".

What I don't understand is if Roger was a swordsman and assuming that he was a more mediocre swordsman than Mihawk given his portrayal, does that put him below Mihawk only because he was a swordsman and by definition, WSS = world's strongest swordsman? Does that mean than when Zoro becomes the WSS, he will surpass Roger?

I have the feeling we have a difference between:
- Shanks/Roger: yeah that's a sword I can use to fight
- Zoro/Mihawk: I must dedicate my heart and soul to the steel in my hand

Kaido did not compliment Roger's swordsmanship but Roger's haki.
Greenbull was afraid of Shanks' haki.
However, Zoro was compared to Oden and was complimented for his swordsmanship.

Shanks is certainly a more mediocre swordsman than Mihawk, the question is, is that it? Or is there more to that?

Oda has yet to answer what defines WSS.
Pretty much yeah
Like i think Ryuma and mihawk are better swordmen than roger and shanks but not stronger overall

Sure but while kid is in the mud zoro and even sanji going up reaching higher ceilings :cheers:
Kid and law losing to shanks and blackbeard don't help hype zoro or sanji

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Roger>

Kaido was worlds strongest too doesn't mean he was stronger than Mihawk, Shanks, Roger

Neither was WB stronger than Roger.
FFS... One hype train chapter and yall power scaling is all over the place... :kriwhat:
Forget Roger, he wont end up in top10 of all times.
Kaido was above everyone and still is. Nobody is proven above him, yet.

WB was stronger than Roger. Kaido was stronger than both. Oden was implied stronger than both as well.
One attack from Shanks doesnt change anything.
OP fandom riding hype trains and recency bias will never stop, I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.