Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Friendly reminder not to bump threads with

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

“Hahahah”

And coy messages hinting at spoilers. It’s a massive indicator of what the chapter is about and you will be banned for a day for doing that.
As long as spoilers are around. Once chapter drops we are going ham I assume?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ @kurwa @SakazOuki @AkainuTheGrimReaper

Let's assume Ryo's words are not for the sake of the moment and he intends to get back at Shanks ( we are not discussing the result whether he accomplishes it or not ).

Do you think there is a chance that Akainu may finally have enough of this WG bullshit and order some Marines to hunt down specific pirate crews?

Let's say Fujitora and Ryokugyu jump Red Hair Pirates and Kizaru + someone jump Blackbeard Pirates/Cross Guild.

Is this a possibility? Or Admirals really will only go all out during the Final War?
Well Akainu’s goal is to end the Pirate era, so I would be really disappointed if the Navy just sits around until the Final War doing nothing. Which granted so far does not seem to be the case, Ryokugyu wrapped up the beasts Pirates and Weevil, and Kizaru is leading a Fleet to grab the Seraphim. I don’t know what it would take for Akainu to formally make a move against the Red Hairs, they are the strongest crew on the ocean right now and the Marines have too much other shit to worry about.

So honestly I’m not even sure if Akainu actually plans to move against the Red Hairs at all or if Ryokugyu is just being a guns blazing maniac wanting to fight wars with everyone lol. Ryokugyu is going to get the Marines into a ton of trouble, man just wants to exterminate everyone.

If we purely talk in terms of WSS, Mihawk should be stronger than Shanks just because he is the "world's strongest swordsman".

What I don't understand is if Roger was a swordsman and assuming that he was a more mediocre swordsman than Mihawk given his portrayal, does that put him below Mihawk only because he was a swordsman and by definition, WSS = world's strongest swordsman? Does that mean than when Zoro becomes the WSS, he will surpass Roger?

I have the feeling we have a difference between:
- Shanks/Roger: yeah that's a sword I can use to fight
- Zoro/Mihawk: I must dedicate my heart and soul to the steel in my hand

Kaido did not compliment Roger's swordsmanship but Roger's haki.
Greenbull was afraid of Shanks' haki.
However, Zoro was compared to Oden and was complimented for his swordsmanship.

Shanks is certainly a more mediocre swordsman than Mihawk, the question is, is that it? Or is there more to that?

Oda has yet to answer what defines WSS.
Oda already does. Several times.
What is stopping you to accept the title for what it is, is what it means powerscalling wise for Mihawk/Shanks/Roger.

For example if Shanks was the WSS do you think that people would act as if they don’t understand how the title works? No, they would say that Shanks is stronger than any swordsmen, period. The same way they have no qualms saying that he has the strongest Haki even if he has no title backing that up.

The only issue here is the unwillingness to accept that Mihawk > Shanks.

Since thorough the post timeskip we got the devil fruit reveals of Shiryu, Devon, Burgess, Van Augur, Doc Q, Stronger, I wonder if this opportunity in Egghead gets used to bring in Pizarro, Laffitte, Wolf, Vasco and reveal their powers

And with them maybe add BB (captain), or Shiryu (to add extra omph to him being the highly likely BBP Zoro opponent), or Kuzan (10th titanic captain?!)

So Kid and Law out of the PK race while Blackbeard and Shanks will fight it out when Luffy is on Elbaf.

Blackbeard and Shanks will fight at that last island Lodestar. BB will go on and reach Laugh tale before Luffy.
Zoro shoulda been Luffy's rival for Luffy to have some challenge

Zoro and Luffy being in same team is like Roger Beard or Shanks Mihawk being in same team.
Post automatically merged:

I 90 percent agree. I still don't see how kidd beats katakuri or king
King >>> kid >= Katakuri

Status
Not open for further replies.