Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude he told us kid have coc but enver showed it so obviously fans tough tHE will show it 1 day in an epic way . ANd now nothign will surpise us with coc other then acoc.
? Kidd did not show it in wano. And that's the point. The arc that needed that development of COC was the arc on which kidd did not show it. It was set in stone

Don't forget Garp will try to save Koby.Oda should just kill both Koby and Garp.
I’m all for that.

I still think Garp is going to be killed by Kuzan. Seems like the perfect way for oda to prove kuzans loyalty to the fandom and Cobys going to have the same roll as Rebecca did in the Doffy fight where he tags in gets trolled by BB for a bit he makes an annoying speech then luffy comes back and saves him and beats BB

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He never hyped it. He said kidd had it yet he gave zoro advanced coc and luffy advanced coc and made kaido say "only the strongest in the verse can have it". The moment that was said we should have deduced that kidd wasn't getting it.

Coc alone doesn't make you one of the greatest as shown with Don chinjou
"He has CoC".

MUH HYPE.

Because if going by history of one piece. Law/Luffy/Kid shouldn't be relevant as "yonko"/"top tiers" for atleast 10-15 more years lol, when they are in their mid-30s minimum.

However, since Luffy is the MC and the others are not... we have the situation we have.
Kind of Agree but the thing luffy has the other 2 do not is a Fleet and that matter in the universe as even if he's not there he is"present"

Oda already does. Several times.
What is stopping you to accept the title for what it is, is what it means powerscalling wise for Mihawk/Shanks/Roger.

For example if Shanks was the WSS do you think that people would act as if they don’t understand how the title works? No, they would say that Shanks is stronger than any swordsmen, period. The same way they have no qualms saying that he has the strongest Haki even if he has no title backing that up.

The only issue here is the unwillingness to accept that Mihawk > Shanks.
I know all that, I read the same manga than you do and I also read the SBS.

If you read my message properly, I perfectly mentioned in it that if we only talk in terms of WSS (which is valid to be used as the only argument atm), of course that Mihawk is stronger than Shanks. My concern was about if that was it since all swordsmen are not portrayed the same manner by Oda. I would be more confident in accepting that Mihawk > Shanks if Oda could provide more info on the WSS title and on Roger, it's a valid concern and you don't have the right to criticize it just because you accept this statement more easily than I do.

I’m all for that.

I still think Garp is going to be killed by Kuzan. Seems like the perfect way for oda to prove kuzans loyalty to the fandom and Cobys going to have the same roll as Rebecca did in the Doffy fight where he tags in gets trolled by BB for a bit he makes an annoying speech then luffy comes back and saves him and beats BB
lol they even have the same hair color:gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.