Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll wait for the proof later on. Narrators can be "unreliable" after all.

He's still young, only in his 20s, he can still have a future, even if its not as great as he hoped, even if its after tremendous losses and such.

Plus Oda is just writing him in the same way as his biggest inspiration William Kidd too unfortunately.

https://www.thevintagenews.com/2016...d-the-unluckiest-pirate-in-history/?firefox=1
There is also eustace the monk in that man.

You are literally in the 1% of the people that think CG is trash.

Almost everyone finds CG the best thing that happened lately.
Because 99% doesn't care about cross guild's impact on the actual writing of the overall manga, but simply what it means to buggy, croco, Mihawk. And their own headcanons of thinking cross guild vs strawhat will happen for their own headcanon agendas related to characters like Zoro, croco, this their potential powelevel arguments

I simply don't care about agendas or character favoritism when judging world writing.

Kid if this is the end of you and your crew I have to say I'm Sorry.......

I can't help but feel like if another Author had you in his hands you'd be a S Tier character but One Piece is Ending soon...theres not much time left and I think it's become painfully clear that the Supernova were introduced too late in the story. Even if this was always going to be your ending I think we can all agree we needed more time with Eustass Kid.

Amen to that . WHat a waste man if this is the end .

Only reason is he doesn’t get stuffed his ass up with every plot kick existing. God DF, legendary Lineage, Legendary trainers around. Help from every legend existing and still endlos plot armor of doom.
but obviously oda prefers to say to his readers:
„Look, you need to be the chosen one to achieve your dreams. Working hard for it doesn’t give you anything, if you wasn’t born with the perfect circumstances.“
Yeah I like Luffy and the Strawhats as much as the next guy (more actually) but people calling Kid a loser are hilarious

Luffy was trained by the Pirate King's RHM, has a literal God fruit, is the son of Dragon and grandson of Garp AND is a D. Also has insane connections

Zoro was trained by the World's Strongest Swordsman, has 3 good blades, and is the descendant of Ryuma

Kid is a normal guy that built himself from the ground up with his friends. He isn't sworn brothers with the son of the Pirate King or the second in command of the Revolutionary Army, he isn't the "student" of the Pirate King's successor (Shanks), he doesn't have a hat that's directly linked to the King of the World Imu

He's just... a guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.