Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
since when you jerk off Kid?
:christugh:
Stop the BS. It doesn't make him look bad at all. It shows how you failed to comprehend that battle and Mihawk.

Mihawk is not the type of person who shows overwhelming strength against a character just because he can. He's the type of person who prefers to hunt a rabbit with a slingshot then with a cannon. Mihawk is looking for a swordman who could provide him a challenge.

Vista couldn't touch Mihawk even though Mih6 wasn't focused on him for most of the battle. That's like getting into a ring with a champion and failing to hit the champion once even though the champion was distracted have the most of the fight.

Shanks hype is Mihawk hype because Mihawk is looking for it so it's been strong and Shanks that could provide him a challenge. Mihawk is the person who called Shanks a has been in front of his entire crew and Shanks didn't do anything about it.
So why did he throw slashes able to launch glaciers at Pre-TS Luffy then?

I have no words.

I will wait for the full summary and the panels, as always, but from the few infos we have this is a complete shitshow.

I've been reading this serie for almost 20 years, the only manga I ever cared to read, for what matters. And now I might really drop it.

Good job Oda.

Good fucking job.
Man, hardly anyone gives a shit, you don't need to leave your funeral announcement, cheers :kayneshrug:

Only reason is he doesn’t get stuffed his ass up with every plot kick existing. God DF, legendary Lineage, Legendary trainers around. Help from every legend existing and still endlos plot armor of doom.
but obviously oda prefers to say to his readers:
„Look, you need to be the chosen one to achieve your dreams. Working hard for it doesn’t give you anything, if you wasn’t born with the perfect circumstances.“
Thats literally what pissing me off.
Now Koby is our only hope or . Ryuma decendent new joyboy modified masterpiece will reach the top and only them because of how life advantaged them . Koby seem to be a regular dude who work hard and have a dream I put all my stock on him . TOugh tI do have some hopes for Kid but man . Oda legit threw him in the trash there.

G

Gorosei Informer

Only reason is he doesn’t get stuffed his ass up with every plot kick existing. God DF, legendary Lineage, Legendary trainers around. Help from every legend existing and still endlos plot armor of doom.
but obviously oda prefers to say to his readers:
„Look, you need to be the chosen one to achieve your dreams. Working hard for it doesn’t give you anything, if you wasn’t born with the perfect circumstances.“
Cute but the reality is oda wrote him this way.

1. Kidd ran away from the udon prison and missed out on great ryou training that would have benefited him.

2. After learning he couldn't do shit to kaido opted to fight bigmom instead giving up his dream to kill kaido.

3. Did not even block or stop hakai even momentarily like zoro even though he was the one with the best means to do so with the culminating of using a shit ton of metal to pull off a feat similar to zoro.

4. Has a busted fruit but doesn't use if affectively at all and lacks proper creativity

Kidd was never going to be what you wanted him to be because he is not patient. He runs into situations without ascertaining it. Hence why killer was the one the opted an alliance in the first place. The person with the mindset on the kidds crew to be great was always killer

Status
Not open for further replies.