Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been saying this for to long though. Kidd is trash. He has nothing outside of needing metal. It's one thing to be devil fruit reliant. It's worse when your devil fruit reliance also depends on your reliance of the environment to be the most affective.

He has nothing outside of that which is why oda should have focused on him having advanced coc in wano
Yeah, I think every Kid fan agrees giving Yamato adCoC instead of Kid was the beginning of the end

Ngl, slander aside, i feel bad for Kid

The disrespect is just insane, i don't see a reason for that.

Nothing comes close to this other than Luffy punching Bellamy, but the problem is everyone expected Bellamy to get that treatment, here Oda made us believe Kid and Shanks would trade some blows at least

Lets hope the actual chapter changes the current look of things..

I reckon I may be biased in my judgement and that if it was the other way around, I wouldn't probably try to find a problem where there isn't. That's why I said that I'm trying to make myself be convinced that Mihawk > Shanks since it's straightforward and that's what Oda is telling us. However, since I'm not at ease at accepting this right now, I would like to have more info from Oda so I can peacefully accept what he wants without arguing and trying to find a loophole or whatever. Yes, I'm based but we are all biased at certain levels. Call me stubborn.
I applaud your honesty, it is pretty rare in the internet :cheers:

I reckon I may be biased in my judgement and that if it was the other way around, I wouldn't probably try to find a problem where there isn't. That's why I said that I'm trying to make myself be convinced that Mihawk > Shanks since it's straightforward and that's what Oda is telling us. However, since I'm not at ease at accepting this right now, I would like to have more info from Oda so I can peacefully accept what he wants without arguing and trying to find a loophole or whatever. Yes, I'm biased but we are all biased at certain levels. Call me stubborn.
It's hard to blame people for believing Shanks is the strongest character with the way that Oda treats him, especially when a number of fans don't put any stock into titles in the first place.

The issue isn't with the people who are stubborn/hesitant to put Mihawk over Shanks, but the people who still won't admit to Mihawk being among the strongest characters in the verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.