Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That we will have to see. The way oda handling it is concerning. I get a feeling Oda gonna have Kid,Law and theyre crew along with SH fleet come back to help SH in final war against bad odds. But thats just my guess.
That might happen .

Only reason is he doesn’t get stuffed his ass up with every plot kick existing. God DF, legendary Lineage, Legendary trainers around. Help from every legend existing and still endlos plot armor of doom.
but obviously oda prefers to say to his readers:
„Look, you need to be the chosen one to achieve your dreams. Working hard for it doesn’t give you anything, if you wasn’t born with the perfect circumstances.“
Luffy is work hard, it the same plot that has him losing ton of times per battle thanks to nerfs and what ever else plot when call for .
Also no one was looking at Kid or Law or Apoo or who ever else as a eg of working hard give you something not in shonen manga .

Sounds like York is being targeted, because the Gorosei do not want any Vegapunk left alive. Which she should have seen coming but since her knowledge is book based... I'll forgive her for the slip.
It would be good if the Seraphim fight the Navy as well. Plot wise Oda will keep Saturn away from the Seraphim to not have him give them the order to fight for them and since they won't target stella Saturn can go talk to him. York is 100% dying btw.

But luffy hasnt really fought a major enemy with swords yet. Other than akainu not a swordsman but has offensive devil fruit with dangerous lethal AP. But yea it would have to be a strong finisher attack. Dont get me wrong Zoro would still lose im saying he would fair off better than kid and law. He doesnt rely on devil fruits which is helpful against BB. And is a swordsman with advcoc which can help against shanks but still losing that fight because hes not there yet ofcourse.
Luffy has been pieced, cut, stabbed, etc throughout the series. Swords aren't the only thing capable of that

I think you're understanding just how powerful their devil fruit abilities are tbh

I actually think Oda really screwed the pooch here with Shanks, objectively. All I’ve seen is pretty much universal criticism of having Shanks defeat Kid lol. The average OP fan’s mind is too filled with donkey shit to criticize “GODA!!1!” but everyone I’ve seen on Reddit and WorstGen is calling 1079 a bad move.
Lol what

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If I were to ever change which character I cheer for from Kidd, these would be the top 3 candidates:

1. Aokiji
2. Blackbeard
3. Buggy

(Shanks used to be at 3 place before this chapter. Now I hope BB years his head off in front of Luffy :blush:)
Good news, Kuzan works for Blackbeard, so if you join the Blackbeard fandom, you automatically help support Kuzan.

Anybody with a brain can tell this is absolute dog shit
I have been saying this for to long though. Kidd is trash. He has nothing outside of needing metal. It's one thing to be devil fruit reliant. It's worse when your devil fruit reliance also depends on your reliance of the environment to be the most affective.

He has nothing outside of that which is why oda should have focused on him having advanced coc in wano

I actually think Oda really screwed the pooch here with Shanks, objectively. All I’ve seen is pretty much universal criticism of having Shanks defeat Kid lol. The average OP fan’s mind is too filled with donkey shit to criticize “GODA!!1!” but everyone I’ve seen on Reddit and WorstGen is calling 1079 a bad move.
We have enought of shanks wanks ruining good characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.