Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I actually don't think Snitch will ever catch a real L. Even when BB kills him he'll go down like a Goat.
Probably right.
Might even survive and be in last chapter throwing the big party.
The best treatment would be losing off panel to Buggy in Davy Back Fight.
Luffybros in Egghead. Godfy loses badly and gets captured by the WG. That's the big event the narrator was talking about. :steef:
Luffy's image is already crumbling thanks to Lunarian children... :shame:
Not sure if he will get captured but Saturn might give him a couple of Ls before he goes down.

I actually think Oda really screwed the pooch here with Shanks, objectively. All I’ve seen is pretty much universal criticism of having Shanks defeat Kid lol. The average OP fan’s mind is too filled with donkey shit to criticize “GODA!!1!” but everyone I’ve seen on Reddit and WorstGen is calling 1079 a bad move.
You on the subreddit ?
I had thought they'd actually suck Oda's dick for 2 weeks straight.

I actually think Oda really screwed the pooch here with Shanks, objectively. All I’ve seen is pretty much universal criticism of having Shanks defeat Kid lol. The average OP fan’s mind is too filled with donkey shit to criticize “GODA!!1!” but everyone I’ve seen on Reddit and WorstGen is calling 1079 a bad move.
Anybody with a brain can tell this is absolute dog shit

I’m sorry but for me the whole “Roger case needs to be explain” is just another “Hakiman/pure swordsman” argument that exist solely to find a loophole in Mihawk’s title.

And it is what I said in my first answer to you, if Shanks was the WSS no one will try to find a loophole in the title. People will just accept that any one wielding a sword is weaker than Shanks.

But I guess you might want to wait for The Mihawk’s flashback to be satisfied.
I reckon I may be biased in my judgement and that if it was the other way around, I wouldn't probably try to find a problem where there isn't. That's why I said that I'm trying to make myself be convinced that Mihawk > Shanks since it's straightforward and that's what Oda is telling us. However, since I'm not at ease at accepting this right now, I would like to have more info from Oda so I can peacefully accept what he wants without arguing and trying to find a loophole or whatever. Yes, I'm biased but we are all biased at certain levels. Call me stubborn.

Now what I want . It will clearly not happen . BUt its that when BB and shanks fight shanks manege to run away from an ambush when nearly all his crew died and then Kid find him and get his sweet revenge. It would never happen but man would it be nice !

Status
Not open for further replies.