Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You're far too smart to not get the point my man. I know you.

Shanks vs Mihawk rivalry ended 13 years ago. After that neither party had any interest in the other, both grew individually, rose in rank and power completely independent from the other.

Shanks actually has a rival with whom he still has real beef. Teach gave him his scar without 2 fruits that he now has. Teach got the same position. Shanks actively moved before to warn people of Teach. Teach now is neck n neck with his bounty, both are clapping the same guy in the same arc which is clearly a parallel and both faced off during MF while Mihawk left.

I'm not arguing here just to argue but pls don't pretend like you don't get that. If the writing is on the wall for anyone to be ~ Shanks as a rival right now, it's Teach and no bad showing or feat will change this narrative.

@ConquistadoR @ShishioIsBack
If Oden was still alive, can he give Kaidou a neck to neck fight? Yes or No?

G

Gorosei Informer

Shanks birthday was less than 2 weeks ago which just makes this more brutal too lol.

I wonder if Oda will gas up Mihawk now too? Maybe vs Green Bull or Fujitora?

Fujitora probably yeeted himself into space with how he's disappeared for so long.

We've not even see Cross Guilds Marine bounty system yet.

Its pretty sad how someone as trash as Oda who likes repeating patterns still made Law look better than Kidd in a similar scenario

Kidd wasn't even given respect
I think Kid won't look as pitiful when the chapter comes out. It will be revealed that he destroyed much of Shanks's fleet and that even Shanks's commanders can't take him out. Something like that.

if Kid looks weak, then this chapter doesn't hype up shanks, it just puts Kid down. In order for Oda to hype up shanks, Kid needs to have some hype of his own. Meaning at the very least, Kid probably looked good against the RHP bar Shanks. He might have even clashed with shanks before the one shot.

You're far too smart to not get the point my man. I know you.

Shanks vs Mihawk rivalry ended 13 years ago. After that neither party had any interest in the other, both grew individually, rose in rank and power completely independent from the other.

Shanks actually has a rival with whom he still has real beef. Teach gave him his scar without 2 fruits that he now has. Teach got the same position. Shanks actively moved before to warn people of Teach. Teach now is neck n neck with his bounty, both are clapping the same guy in the same arc which is clearly a parallel and both faced off during MF while Mihawk left.

I'm not arguing here just to argue but pls don't pretend like you don't get that. If the writing is on the wall for anyone to be ~ Shanks as a rival right now, it's Teach and no bad showing or feat will change this narrative.

@ConquistadoR @ShishioIsBack
But Shanks literally got his panties wet and grabbed his sword as soon as he saw Mihawk wanting to challenge him

And Shanks was mentioned when Mihawk got his bounty

And Shanks is being mentioned in all Mihawk data books

Shanks still sees Mihawk as rival and wants to battle him

Mihawk sees Shanks as a bum

So mihawk > Shanks ~ EoS Blackbeard if you wanna go off of narrative

of course i was kidding. If "Shu(his name right?)" tried that, it would be like android 19 and vegeta.

you can rust my blade but, without hands? nuh uh
All good, and yeah, that's his name. Gonna be real had to google him real quick to be sure. The fruit would have some great potential in haki users though no joke. Like, if Garp had it against Roger, or hell if Shanks had it against Mihawk that fruit would make and extreme diff fight a mid diff in their favor, if even that.

Its always funny how people use these 2 as comparators.

One of these is way more justified than the other and its weird people constantly paint "BB kills Shanks" as some guaranteed event lol.
It's super likely to happen tbh
Oda has built up that BB vs Shanks showdown and BB's dynamic with Luffy is way too important for him to lose against anyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.