Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Hey I got some copiums during my shower.
Kid having drop his dream is fake news . Ship is sinked . SO Kid might have a new restart with a way stronger crew , he will be stuck on elbaff for a while right ? Who know what oda will cook ? But if he want keep kid revelent he can . Kid oculd form a supernova crew or we learned that some supernova are teaming up together and asked Kid to be the leader of this new crew etc there is lots of options . I refuse to believe he get done this badly for the rest of the show in1 chapter.
Imagine kId and law crew got destroyed but Kid and law decide to form a crew together ? HYPE
I would really love that personally. I wanted him to lead most of the Supernovas as his version of the Grand Fleet. Although that would be far better than the Grand Fleet too lmao.

I would really love that personally. I wanted him to lead most of the Supernovas as his version of the Grand Fleet. Although that would be far better than the Grand Fleet too lmao.
That would be overpowered but hey why not ? If there is 2 guys who should rule the supernova it is 1 Luffy 2 Kid .
So maybe oda is destroying Kid and maybe law crew to create a much stronger one .

Is it even possible to make Teach look better than Shanks, or even equal to him?
I mean, the man just totally destroyed Kid, wiped out their fandom, their crew. Fourth wall shit, you know?
While Law did some damage to Teach.
The thing is Teach is always taking damage, whether it's from Ace, Luffy or during Marineford but he ends up winning, Teach has the antagonist fate armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.