Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Whatever it may be, it's fine to try and get back at the Kid bros, but try to be considerate of them—they're already going through hard times. Also, remember, we don't know what's going on in their rl, so be mindful of what you say.
i just had to make fun of those that ssid Kid was getting Adv. CoC and sky splitting with Shanks

I bet most of Kid vs Shanks was off-screened, and we only saw the final scene where Shanks landed the finishing blow to win

Because one-shotting a fresh Kid, who just came out of Wano after winning a 2v1 against another Yonko, is horrendous for the power structure in OP

was always an uphill battle for kaido to maintain top 1 status
when others later into the story had the chance to flex
cause inevitably their feats will look more impressive against stronger characters.
Kaido did have shanks in his top 5 .
Thing is i don't think Luffy can beat Kaido is a true 1 on 1 yet .
Oda when out of his way to make that fight stack vs Kaido and even had luffy KO 3 times and died vs him lol .

you can make the claim he was caught offguard due to a hostage distraction which is very fair.
Thats definitely fair cause i do still think oden and kaido were more or less equal back then and still would have been if he were alive

It just proves even being in the same tier doesn't mean you can't get oneshot. Cause it isn't like kaido was even using hybrid or one of his stronger attacks

When it comes to shanks vs kid we just goota wait and see imo
Y'all includes the person you're talking to, you literally said don't pretend YOU ALL didn't call BM a swordsman but now you're switching up :milaugh:

What you said was wrong, and now you're making shit up. Like I said, stop quoting me with your usual nonsense and go back to posting stupid threads in Battledome.
Never met someone so hurt over the word yall im ngl

Status
Not open for further replies.