Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kidd: "Killer I... I tried....I"

Killer: " We.... did our best"

Kidd: " I failed!!!! I should have listened to you and not bite more than i can chew"

Killer: "it's OK. You would have hated yourself for not always doing so"

Kidd: " I am sorry Killer........"

Killer: " No need to apologize. It was a blast being apart of this crew. We had our shits and giggles only to end up with our giggles being shifted on"

Kidd: "Sigh Yeah"

Killer: "The onepiece is real and we now know that many share the same dream as we do that others in our past made fun of us for. That's more than enough".

Kidd: "Our Journey ends here. It brought us and this crew to the point of witnessing those greater than ourselves roam the seas"

Kidd: " Mugiwara.!!!!!!!!!!!!................The rest is up to you"

Last edited:

Kidd: " I failed!!!! I should have listened to you and not bite more than i can chew"

Killer: " No need to apologize. It was a blast being apart of this crew. We had our shits and giggles only to end up with our giggles being shifted on"

Killer: "The onepiece is real and we now know that many share the same dream as we do that others in our past made fun of us for. That's more than enough".

Kidd: "Our Journey ends here. It brought us and this crew to the point of witnessing those greater than ourselves roam the seas"

Cringe, Coby bro thinks this is funny

:josad::josad::josad:

That’s gay af

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
But that goes back to the type of move.
Kaido KO luffy first time with TB which is also the same attack that put Law and Zoro on the ground unable to move ( for Zoro he already hurt and went all out ) Chapter 1010
The second time on the Roof top Kaido KO luffy with a even stronger move after he saw TB miss and after luffy learn ACoC he was able to tank even strong a ACoC attacks by Kaido .
People say Sword ACoC stronger but everyone still get KO in the same way , like in your mind do you think luffy won't OHKO kid with Bajurangu Gan .
Bro, BG is an island buster. Any character would get one shotted by it including Roger and WB. You can't really compare that with Komusari to say ACoC in general gives you top-tier swordsmen-like AP. Luffy doesn't hit that hard on average even with CoC. I mean he's extremely good by general standards, but he's not up there with the top of the verse. BG is in a class of its own though.

Status
Not open for further replies.