Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true I like underdogs, but logic doesn't apply to Shanks as far as I am concerned. He's the first-ever favorite that got me hooked to this series. Honestly, I don't care about hype or Ls for Shanks because these reasons don't affect how I view him. I just like him for no reason at all.:lusnipe:
Shanks deserves this but for an eternity. His bum ass Haoshoku will be broken in under an hour.

Who y’all think oda dickride more? Shanks or luffy? Cuz damn this shanks wave rn on something else.
Neither. Shanks is serving his purpose that he was written for, nothing more nothing less. There are more hyped characters alive right now in the one piece verse for Shanks to be the "most wanked".

He's just proving right what me and others have stated for a minute, Teach & Shanks are the stronger Yonko not BM & Kaido.

I think its easy to see it with Blackbeard specifically because he had an ability wb never had
his second df
dont think anyone expects him to use the other better than wb ever could.
Yeah its definitely easier to see with bb but i do think shanks had potential to be the roger of the middle gen
He already basically is tbh

Also if the theory of him being xebec's son is true i do think it would be cool if he and teach mirrored eachother again

Like i think it's a fun idea if blackbeard got the yami fruit knowing it belonged to xebec
Meaning he took whitebeards fruit along with xebec's
Shanks inheriting and learning Roger's fighting style is cool so maybe instead of taking his fruit maybe he inherited or learned something that xebec had

It's obviously just a fanfiction or theory whatever you want to call it but i think itd be cool

I bet your room smell like feet and spoiled milk like all zoro neck beards stfu bitch
Law >>zolo=midd
This seems like an oddly specific combination..almost as if it comes from personal experience

I am not gonna make fun of you for not being able to afford a fridge but god damn throw that milk gallons out 🤣🤣

Or buy less milk

You fucking goober

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
you liked him because you were a 13 year old and you though he looked "cool"

It's understandable, his character is as if a 14 year old had written it
Can't say I disagree. I was around that age when I started. I love Luffy too although I must admit the love did fade with time as I got involved more and more with Zoro arguments.

Ewwww bro you're such a Shankstard, get some help. Disgusting.
Bro, can you believe it? My bumass avoided OJ for months because the majority didn't agree on Shanks obviously high diffs Akainu because he scared him during MF.:risiup:

Status
Not open for further replies.