Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why people decide to was a one shot. It could as well be the last attack Kid took. Panels or summary will clear things. Nonetheless, this is a big loss.
agenda

any time a character is said to have lost in the spoilers, they automatically got neg diffed 1 shot and every poster seems to know exactly what happened in the chapter, despite us barely even having a summary of the events.

It's true I like underdogs, but logic doesn't apply to Shanks as far as I am concerned. He's the first-ever favorite that got me hooked to this series. Honestly, I don't care about hype or Ls for Shanks because these reasons don't affect how I view him. I just like him for no reason at all.:lusnipe:
you liked him because you were a 13 year old and you though he looked "cool"

It's understandable, his character is as if a 14 year old had written it

It's true I like underdogs, but logic doesn't apply to Shanks as far as I am concerned. He's the first-ever favorite that got me hooked to this series. Honestly, I don't care about hype or Ls for Shanks because these reasons don't affect how I view him. I just like him for no reason at all.:lusnipe:
Ewwww bro you're such a Shankstard, get some help. Disgusting.

agenda

any time a character is said to have lost in the spoilers, they automatically got neg diffed 1 shot and every poster seems to know exactly what happened in the chapter, despite us barely even having a summary of the events.
NOt only that but I doubt shanks would used a named attack and the same one roger did on oden as his first attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.