Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sentinel @Playa4321 @MarineHQ @grey matter now what ? Midd a low top tier ? Fucking RT Zoro wouldn't get this treatment ; DR Zoro counterattacked an admiral and had him shivering lmao .

Current Zoro > Wano Zoro > RT Zoro > Kidd
don't hype these bozos to Zoro level again , he is clear of these mfs .
Ehh going a bit far with rooftop Zoro > Kid lol. He had better haki for sure though.

But yeah current Zoro is for sure stronger. Dude can fight at Oden level for at least a limited duration of time of KoH. And blocked and partially deflected hakai before advanced conquerors, an attack that for sure scales above Kamusari.

I remember just a few days ago Kid and Law bois clowning on Zoro for fighting against Seraphim (but not Luffy for doing the same tho lol), while their guys were fighting Yonko. Well....what now.

I really like Law, one of my favs, nothing against him. But I don't understand how people kept thinking that Law and Kid were legitimate rivals of Luffy like WB was for Roger. WB was his actual equal...
Law and Kid have some portrayal with Luffy, but that was about it really. The equal bounty was simply Marines (Oda) splitting the bounty equally, this happened after Dresrossa too.

Zoro on the other hand, had consistent portrayal with Luffy since day 1 as someone that could possibly match him in power and will, in both manga and official materials.
Oda shitted on Zoro in Wano too from a narrative perspective, but Oda always consistently pay attention to never make him look bad in combat or power. And the rare instances where he does, serve to give insane hype to the enemy (Mihawk, Enel)

I still have Kid in same tier as Zoro lol. But on opposite ends of the tier.

G

Gorosei Informer

I still expected Mythical Awakening to be something special , those Extra Powers are similar to simple Marco and Yamato fruits powers.

Bigmom Forcefully taking People bounty could have been awakening. Bypassing people will. But that would be to OP ig.

Something like a black hole under which no one can use Df would be good enough for a limited amount of time. And For gura gura. I think Awakening was just Channeling gura powers through a weapon. Like wB uses his spear to use Gura powers like Fujitora does.
Yeah I agree, we've had only had one confirmed Mythical Awakening and thats Luffys so there's hope for Mythicals to truly excel and surprise us. I cant believe we've not had an Ancient Zoan awakening yet either lol.

Right? Maybe only if their willpower/haki is too weak? So she can only do it with fodders and fairly weaker people than her? Maybe make it slower in stealing souls or she has to concentrate to do it but she can just steal them without them needing to be scared and her pulling it out? Idk lol.
I had hoped her awakening or Brooks would let them access the literal underworld and take advantage of that somehow too.

Aye that would work for the Yami Yami. Like creating an arena of nullification of DFs, a sphere even or so. If you know Toussens Bankai from Bleach, I felt the Yami Yami could do something like that potentially.

Aye, I've seen some people suggest thats the Guras awakening, him channeling it through his weapon but that would be very underwhelming for me. That means Law was always awakened and so is Fujitora too?

Awakenings are just such a mess. They were a very interesting and fun concept but they've messed up so much already too. Laws and Kidds awakenings are extremely broken too. I had hoped for Kidds to exactly be like that too to be fair but Oda should make it that having enough haki, especially concentrated can counter awakenings.

Btw, whichever braindead kids are voting for Shanks' sword being less than supreme grade, you are legit downplaying the dude.

If Gryphon is only a great grade or even an ungraded sword, it would imply that Shanks' full power isn't enough to overwhelm and break the sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.