Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
The same old xenophobic logic of the US of A people. This is the reason why Japanese and other asian wrestlers don't cut good promo a\c to them. They have different accent and crowd is either laughing or disintrested.
There are good Japanese who can cut a promo.

I can actually understand why WWE doesn't give mic time to Asuka, Shinsuke, and Iyo. They've been given a lot of years and they didn't want to improve.

There are good Japanese who can cut a promo.

I can actually understand why WWE doesn't give mic time to Asuka, Shinsuke, and Iyo. They've been given a lot of years and they didn't want to improve.
Asuka is a good one. Nakamura maybe is past his promo developing skills. Bro had a lot in him but that Cena suplex thing ruined his momentum.
His promo sounded different due to his accent and many didn't like it.

Seth

โ€Ž
Asuka is a good one. Nakamura maybe is past his promo developing skills. Bro had a lot in him but that Cena suplex thing ruined his momentum.
His promo sounded different due to his accent and many didn't like it.
Check out Cody and Roman's promo once it comes out.

Jesus. They killed it again.

Cody Rhodes won't get over bros.... I think it's over:gokulaugh:

Check out Cody and Roman's promo once it comes out.

Jesus. They killed it again.

Cody Rhodes won't get over bros.... I think it's over:gokulaugh:
Cody in 1 promo, tilt the tide. Lmao. He went from down to top real quick. Roman's expression after he told everyone would leave and he'd be a chief without a tribe was epic. (I was writing this just before you posted. :kobeha:)

Cody is over as fuck man. He has got the charisma, the wrestling skills, the mic skills, he takes the arrow, returns it back 2x. I'd be happy if he wins. I'd be a little sad if he is screwed out and loses. He is hot as hell now.
If Roman wants to take rest, its the time. Do it. The crowd loves him, he oozes passion in every promo. He is there every week on Raw and Smackdown. He is leading the main event with or without Roman. He is what some smarks think Sami is in reality. I still see the smarks hating on him... Go cry mfers. Cody is money.

Seth

โ€Ž
Cody in 1 promo, tilt the tide. Lmao. He went from down to top real quick. Roman's expression after he told everyone would leave and he'd be a chief without a tribe was epic. (I was writing this just before you posted. :kobeha:)

Cody is over as fuck man. He has got the charisma, the wrestling skills, the mic skills, he takes the arrow, returns it back 2x. I'd be happy if he wins. I'd be a little sad if he is screwed out and loses. He is hot as hell now.
If Roman wants to take rest, its the time. Do it. The crowd loves him, he oozes passion in every promo. He is there every week on Raw and Smackdown. He is leading the main event with or without Roman. He is what some smarks think Sami is in reality. I still see the smarks hating on him... Go cry mfers. Cody is money.
Yeah. Cody is gold.

I want one thing from their go-off promos. No matter how corny it sounds.

"At Wrestlemania, I will truly become your... American Nightmare.".

Gimmie that:steef:

Seth

โ€Ž
Lmao. Thats right. Ricky looks like he's about to be fucked by Ryback.
MJF hahahahahah. If someone doesn't use this on a promo, that'd be a waste.
I was thinking the same about MJF. Someone really needs to bring this up.

The first one with DB. It's Powerhouse Hobbs aight?

I was thinking the same about MJF. Someone really needs to bring this up.

The first one with DB. It's Powerhouse Hobbs aight?
I was unsure about Hobbs mate. I found the face familiar but now since you've said it, wtf lol. All these guys are forced to do stupid segments but at the time when they are doing it, they must feel great to be on TV atleast. :kobeha: