Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Jones pretty much got 2 wins in one fight. How confident Gane performed against Francis vs how shook he looked against Jones, makes Magoomba look fucking terrible. Only way for him to save face would be to come back and beat Jon.
Who the fuck is Ngannou's manager? Those nikas made him believe his is bigger than UFC or some Connor McGregor type of shit.

He better pray Fury gives him that boxing match or he will have to go to ONE Championship or beg Dana on his knees to he lets him back in.

It's pretty simple. It will probably be only Luffy who reaches that ceiling and Zoro assuming Mihawk the same as Shanks.
Highly doubt that

Sabo is the next gen Revo leader, Kid is supposed to be one of the 5 leaders of the next gen, Law is as well, Koby is the next Garp, Smoker is also supposed to be one of the leaders of the marines in the future, etc

Shanks and Mihawk arenโ€™t even the peak of power in OP

Whitebeard and Roger hold that title

If Shanks is strong enough to one shot current Kid I donโ€™t know how ANYONE is supposed to hit their level

Luffy still doesnโ€™t have Primebeard and Roger levels of hype with ACoC, future sight, all 3 levels of armament haki, and an awakened God fruit

Where does the next gen go from here? I dunnoโ€ฆ

i really thought kid was low top tier smh
Idk man, this really recontextualizes a lot of things if he loses this badly. Not even BM with multiple attacks could hurt Kid enough to make him lose. Not even Kaido knocked out anyone (i.e. Rooftop 5) like this by the end of Wano

I didnt even go this far with scaling Shanks as endgame antagonist, and now it really does feel like hes the endgame antagonist or at least the one before One Piece. The larger question comes wirh Blackbeard now, because even he couldnt defeat Law in the same way.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Highly doubt that

Sabo is the next gen Revo leader, Kid is supposed to be one of the 5 leaders of the next gen, Law is as well, Koby is the next Garp, Smoker is also supposed to be one of the leaders of the marines in the future, etc

Shanks and Mihawk arenโ€™t even the peak of power in OP

Whitebeard and Roger hold that title

If Shanks is strong enough to one shot current Kid I donโ€™t know how ANYONE is supposed to hit their level

Luffy still doesnโ€™t have Primebeard and Roger levels of hype with ACoC, future sight, all 3 levels of armament haki, and an awakened God fruit

Where does the next gen go from here? I dunnoโ€ฆ
I think you nibbas need to stop.

"HE'S HIM!" from the old era.

That is the biggest problem of this community.

Law is not Whitebeard. Kidd is not Kaido/Shiki.