Questions & Mysteries How big is Onigashima?

Is very huge, wano in compare as overall if we count all soldiers like 40000-50000k soldiers in a war. But overall Alabasta was really huge,probably one of the biggest islands/countries in Op.

Countries: Alabasta/Wano
Islands: Drum, Dressrosa,Whole Cake island, Onigashima.

we forget Totto Land:crazwhat: , even its not one land as a whole but its country consisted of 35 islands

so
Countries: Alabasta/Wano/Totto Land

i think the only country that will top these is ELbaf

if they named this island as little garden :kawak: then how big is Elbaf :hohoho::crazwhat:

Do you guys really think Oda is sitting there and measuring every single object he draws to get the sizes right? Oda always had inconsistencies in terms of sizes.
Reminds me of some people actualy counting Pixels in the Anime to get sizes out lmao.
Comeonnn its for fun! my measurments I obviously not 100% accurate, and even so it represents how big things are compared to the ships and oz

it took zoro and kawamatsu a full day to cross from ringo to kuri region. wano is not that big... I would say, and its just an assesment, that wano is 20-30 Km wide.
I think alabasta is atleast 100Km
Well Oden needed at least half a day to travel from Kuri to the capital

In alabsta you had the strawhats go from the shore to the town in half a day but there speed of march and Odens werent the same

So also Big Mom and Chopper arrived after a long march Udon from Kuri

While the strawhats could barley walk Chopper was carried by that funny animal and Oden did run also

Now for Alabsta other data

half a day

#
a full day again by snail tempo

And from Rainbase with the crap and karoos school they go there under approximately in 8 hours

But the rebels need just 5 hours or a bit more to reach from nanohana to Alubarna

So taking the base of rebels to the kingdoms capital with horses in just 5 hours or a bit more and Big Moms travel from Kuri to Udon or Oden travel from Kuri to the wano capital

then we can conclude that Wano could be bigger than Alabsta and be the biggest island the strawhats ever visited

Well Oden needed at least half a day to travel from Kuri to the capital

In alabsta you had the strawhats go from the shore to the town in half a day but there speed of march and Odens werent the same

So also Big Mom and Chopper arrived after a long march Udon from Kuri

While the strawhats could barley walk Chopper was carried by that funny animal and Oden did run also

Now for Alabsta other data

half a day

#
a full day again by snail tempo

And from Rainbase with the crap and karoos school they go there under approximately in 8 hours

But the rebels need just 5 hours or a bit more to reach from nanohana to Alubarna

So taking the base of rebels to the kingdoms capital with horses in just 5 hours or a bit more and Big Moms travel from Kuri to Udon or Oden travel from Kuri to the wano capital

then we can conclude that Wano could be bigger than Alabsta and be the biggest island the strawhats ever visited
no ,the rebels started marching toward Alubarna in ch 172, then in 173 crocodile said that 8 hours remains before they reach to Alubarna .

Also consider that the rebels in Arbasta are mounted army (horses and camels) while the samurai in wano are infantry army
this make a lot of difference , they were running all the way for 8 hours , while the samurai didnt rush cuz they have alot of time and they are goal is to hide at the port not to attack . even the 9 RS were just walking .

even the giant crab Hasami looks more faster than the shcrocodile that carried bigmom, to the point that he run on the river for a short time also nami&vivi were motivating him all the way to run faster .

so you cant say that wano is bigger than Arbasta by just that.
but yeah wano is more divers than Arbasta where every place is special

maybe wano bigger or they share the same size don't know .

Well Onigashima is fairly big the skull is easily a few kiliometers and Wano as whole is the largest Island the strawhats ever visited

1. Wano
2.Alabasta
3. Fishman
4. Onigashima

I wont count skypia because its not an island but a territory like the grandline

Onigashima is easily one of the top 5 islands because the mountains at the side are so big that the only entrance is at the south side
:pepeke::pepeke:

Post automatically merged:

For people on this site, will it also be a surprise about ships hundreds of meters high?

no ,the rebels started marching toward Alubarna in ch 172, then in 173 crocodile said that 8 hours remains before they reach to Alubarna .

Also consider that the rebels in Arbasta are mounted army (horses and camels) while the samurai in wano are infantry army
this make a lot of difference , they were running all the way for 8 hours , while the samurai didnt rush cuz they have alot of time and they are goal is to hide at the port not to attack . even the 9 RS were just walking .

even the giant crab Hasami looks more faster than the shcrocodile that carried bigmom, to the point that he run on the river for a short time also nami&vivi were motivating him all the way to run faster .

so you cant say that wano is bigger than Arbasta by just that.
but yeah wano is more divers than Arbasta where every place is special

maybe wano bigger or they share the same size don't know .
5 hours or 8 its the same day doesnt matter I just assume it youre right Alabsta and Wano are def the two largest countires till now

:pepeke::pepeke:

For people on this site, will it also be a surprise about ships hundreds of meters high?
Dont picture it with just that picture Oda changes it every time look
in this scaling

the 50 km in relation to the mass isnt that small Oda changes it look at Big Mom or others dont fall for that

For this I used the branches on a particular tree that seem to be common throughout the island and the Thousand Sunny for reference.

28px = 42.1m (Height of Sunny's Mast)
103px = 155m (branch)
21px (background) = 155m (branch)
97px (background) = 715m (rock width)

The rocks are a fairly consistent width as you can see below, so we can use it for further reference.

32px = 715m
728px = 16266m

337px = 16266m (Island Width)
30px = 1448m (Horn Width)
269px = 12984m (Skull Width)
166px = 8012m (Horn length)

There you have it.

Credits go to God Movement from NF.

@ShishioIsBack @Cinera @Bogard @LuthonTheDragDown @Light D Lamperouge @Owl Ki @MarineHQ62 @silverfire @playa4321 @Sentinel
@HA001 @Zowo @Ten Yaksha Blother @playa4321 @Seraphoenix @MonsterKaido @Bullet @Kejon

Onigashima vs Marineford size comparison, the new power scaling argument of the year, who would've thought
:steef:
Mostly onigashima's side are yonko stans and marineford's are admiral stans. This is just great to think people would consider this as powerscaling, OP community never cease to amaze me lol