Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Showing better AP =/= being superior automatically

Plus kid had plot on his side in wano
BM beat KID AND LAW then their CREWS

Shanks beating kid doesn't prove he's > BM
It only proves his AP & haki are better , which was always obvious

Anyway Shanks piece ruining One Piece
Oda needs to chill
Stop it dude. Shanks shat all over Big mom's entire existence. Be happy that this is FS hype. Only the strongest so far use that ability.

Shanks and Mihawk are the Roger and Whitebeard of the current Era
Just like Whitebeard was called World Strongest Man, everyone viewed Roger as stonger.
The same logic aplies to Mihawk who is called the World Strongest Swordsman, but Shanks is still viewed as stronger.
When it comes to whitebeard vs roger imo i do think whitebeard was likley actually the wsm but due to Rogers haki he was able to fight on par with him
Like when roger and whitebeard fought whitebeard seemingly never used his devil fruit. So maybe Roger's haki is so strong it somehow restricts wb from even using his fruit. Making roger a devil fruits eaters worst nightmare but wb is so strong even without it he could go toe to toe with him. Something 99% of people couldn't do especially those with their devil fruit restricted

When it comes to shanks and mihawk when it comes to sword skill i do think yeah that mihawk is just better. Tho not necessarily overall stronger

Shanks's real whitebeard is blackbeard imo

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
When it comes to whitebeard vs roger imo i do think whitebeard was likley actually the wsm but due to Rogers haki he was able to fight on par with him

Like when roger and whitebeard fought whitebeard seemingly never used his devil fruit. So maybe Roger's haki is so strong it somehow restricts wb from even using his fruit. Making roger a devil fruits eaters worst nightmare but wb is so strong even without it he could go toe to toe with him. Something 99% of people couldn't do especially those with their devil fruit restricted

When it comes to shanks and mihawk when it comes to sword skill i do think yeah that mihawk is just better. Tho not necessarily overall stronger

Shanks's real whitebeard is blackbeard imo
What's sword skill and what's overall ?

Status
Not open for further replies.