Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks couldnt do shit to Kaido, probably gave him his Poneglyph and told him to return to Wano.
Luffy is a literal God, has advanced forms of all three haki, he isn't that behind. So cry, cope, mald and seethe. If Shanks is 10. luffy is like 9.999999.
Sure.
Hopefully we will see how good Luffy's skills are in comparison to an Admiral or even a Gorousei.

It feels so weird seeing Shanks in battle, ngl at that point I thought it'd never happen. Hopefully we won't have to wait for Dragon that much longer
Given the recent Ohara FB the chances are very good.
WG is scared of Dragon, not Shanks & not even BB
This alone puts Dragon on top
This is factual.
Dragon redoing the Edd War incident :kuzanshut:
Ohara2.0 ain't happening on his watch.
Akainu considered the son of Dragon more of a threat then the son of Roger

that tells you all you need to know
Friendly reminder that Dragon's name was put equal to Roger's name, no "even" or anything.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Shanks and blackbeard clearly even before this chapter paralleled roger and whitebeard. This chapter making it even more clear

We know blackbeard also is connected to xebec in some way with him naming his shop after him + making his base pirate island

If the darkness fruit really was his on top of that itd be even more in out faces. Blackbeard taking the devil fruit powers of both whitebeard and xebec

If shanks really does end up being xebec's son he might have learned or inherited one of his powers. Maybe his sword, some special haki, or weapon of some short.

For someone like xebec who was the captain of whitebeard, big mom, kaido, and shiki + seemingly fought roger and garp in a 1v2 he was definitely more than just his devil fruit power

It'd be cool if similar to how roger likley wanted shanks to surpass him xebec wanted the same thing from shanks. Roger maybe giving his hat up to represent that

So while blackbeard forces his way to inherit their powers and legacy

Shanks was ment to inherit their legacy's but either didn't want to of failed

Cope more

Interestingly enough, since BBP is mentioned to appear in this chapter, I wonder if they are not trying to capture at least one Vegapunk so they can somehow extract his/her knowledge later.
They already have pudding so itd be easy for them to force out their knowledge of the void century

I think even if vegapunk stella dies at least 1 vegapunk is leaving with luffy and possibly another with blackbeard
To make it even like the road poneglyph maybe even shanks will take one of the vegapunk in

I still want york to join neo mads after tho because i think its be really fun but her getting captured is definitely possible

Status
Not open for further replies.