Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought so too at first, but then again - holy fuck how is this dumbass going on a crusade against an entire FLEET of an Emperor, an Emperor himself and his main crew, GIANTS with a small boat of randoms that had less character development than a fucking tangerine trees :josad:
Yeah you are right. Kid is just crazy. Hope Law has better role in the final saga.

Blackbeard is a stronger, more relevant, more influential, has actual ties to whitebeard, and is still an active rival to shanks

Mihawk doesn't want to fight shanks, vista, don krieg or anyone halfway relevant. Only reason he joined the world government and now crocodile is because he wants to be left alone

Shanks and teach are actively making moves to become pirate king

I don't know how people find this good writing

There's literally no real battle.
Like Oda fears spoiling so much about Shanks & Villains (during flashbacks) that he allows himself to write the most stupid battles ever
How does Shanks vs Kid feel like a battle of swordsman or gunman where it is about who lands first their attack.

If you can't spoil Shanks abilities or write a good fight,
Don't make him fight characters you built up as NewGen and destroy him like this.

This is worst than even Oden vs Kaido

this chapter is too good for agenda. Oda really gave Shanks fighting hype and hype before Dragon.

Dragon and Logia Awakenings are gonna have a unprecedented hype in the near future now

The more Dragon is left to get his fighting hype towards the endgame the more likely he is top 1 in verse. We are eating anyway
Dragon vs imu = wiper vs enel
Luffy vs imu = Luffy vs enel

dragon will be washed so hard you not ready to see that I hope he will have a big feat before that happen

Status
Not open for further replies.