Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
York will resurrect the Iron Giant to aid WG but Laffitte will mind control it with hypnotizing, the Giant proceeds to solo and crush every single Seraphim under Laffitte's orders, only for Saturn to step in and one shot the Giant with an epic attack. All ultimately serving as the grandiose entrance hype for the Five Elders that we hoped to see for a long time.

@Jailer @SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @MarineHQ @Reborn @God Buggy
The latest chapter in Viz translation made it seem like Kizaru is going with Saturn to protect him

Tho that might not mean much, iirc Calamities are said to protect Kaido too, same with Sweet Commanders, we will see could be either way with Saturn he could be just a leading political figure going there to take control of the Seraphims for the Gorosei and be weak, or he could be actually top tier.

Yes, i know what is happening there
Shanks use FS-->saw something - - >One shot - - >Kidd's pirates surrender-->Giants finish the job
And of course narrator box LOL
Honestly the best outcome for Kid would be, if Shanks actually needed to foresee what Kid is going to do in order to avoid a very good attack. I wouldn't put it past Oda to show a new assign move in that FS sequence. or atleast that's what I'd like to see.

BM extreme diffs

Shanks only superior in haki, lethality & AP
She still gonna tank his attacks, she also had adcoc + adcoa.
How does Shanks KO BM? She can heal too
Even island level attacks + bombs couldn't KO her?
Without the lava, she'd still be conscious and up

Linlin never used adoc and adcoa on Kid /Law whenever she attacked
So you can't say her AP is way below Shanks /Kaido who uses adcoc and ryuo all the time.

Oh ywah Shanks can't hurt homies

Kaido >~ Shanks ~ BM >~ Luffy >= current Teach

I love that this Chapter comfirms 2 MAJOR things!

1. The Bounties Kid and Law got were mainly because of the Achivement (and not strength) which looked to the outside World such as if Luffy/Law and Kid defeated Big Mom and Kaido in a 3v2 thats why the equal Bounty for all 3 when in reality Kid and Law barely won a 2v1
  2. The inconsistency in Powerlvls for the so called Low - High Top Tier Range. You got Kid and Law tanking tons of Attacks from the Yonkos and showcasing their Endurance but in the same instance you see Kid getting (according to how the short Spoiler look to me) negged by someone whos supposed to be on the same Tier as Kaido and Big Mom
Oda sadly really sucks at having a balanced Powerlvl showcase of Charachters who are supposed to be in the same Tier or below

BM extreme diffs

Shanks only superior in haki, lethality & AP
She still gonna tank his attacks, she also had adcoc + adcoa.
How does Shanks KO BM? She can heal too
Even island level attacks + bombs couldn't KO her?
Without the lava, she'd still be conscious and up

Linlin never used adoc and adcoa on Kid /Law whenever she attacked
So you can't say her AP is way below Shanks /Kaido who uses adcoc and ryuo all the time.

Oh ywah Shanks can't hurt homies

Kaido >~ Shanks ~ BM >~ Luffy >= current Teach
Ok

You're not coping, you're definitely baiting

Status
Not open for further replies.