Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Is the potential Kidd W really that big if Shanks didn't take him out?:zorothink:

I know. I'm talking about those straight line haki tendrils that look different from the normal curvy ACotC. When they clashed it also demolished the clouds instead of splitting it.
Yes, Kidd got W. THAT happen only in different timeline, Shanks change the whole timeline
He is insane, or should i say FS users are on different level

Feats like that have been performed too, Sanji even dodged a future sight users sneak shot but I am not sure I qualify them as a users of that yet when there's only very few instances of "fast reactions"
Yeah. I wonder where the "threshhold" is. Surely not everyone will get the feat labelled like luffy did. They'll just use it. But then, Oda will find a way to include a short comment about it

So you just make a bunch of assumptions, that obviously, Whitebeard and Roger have great endurance, but Shanks somehow not. Based on what? Shanks is Oda's beloved boy and the new gen Roger.

We know Shanks sending Kaido home made Kaido put Shanks on the same pedestal not only with Oden but also with the greatest of the greatest, Whitebeard, Roger and Xebec.

But sure, Big Mom > Shanks.
Nope we've seen WB tank fatal blows and still go on
While being heavily sick and old
Roger would obviously have great endurance.

Shanks has no such claim nor hype.

I don't see Shanks beating BM
Unless you have attacks that are bajran /Flaming bagua level which i only see EoS Teach, Xebec, WB & Roger having

Status
Not open for further replies.