Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He use Bleach move on Kidd
Thanks. Is the potential Kidd W really that big if Shanks didn't take him out?:zorothink:
Zoro has used barriers multiple times… Before CoC he used barriers to stop the double yonko attack… After CoC he used barriers to push King off his swords
I know. I'm talking about those straight line haki tendrils that look different from the normal curvy ACotC. When they clashed it also demolished the clouds instead of splitting it.

I feel kid's portrayal mainly depends on 3 things. Cause so far it only sounds like shanks only used 1 attack and nothing else happened
  1. Who and how much kid was fighting before getting to shanks? Did he take anyone out
  2. How long kid was fighting shanks for if off screen
  3. Did kid land any attacks
We already knew his and laws crew were complete ass outside of 1/2 people so they never stood a chance especially in an all out crew vs crew battle but still

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Well there is a direct statement in the manga comparing Oden and Zoro… when they say “Even Oden didn’t turn Enma black”

in the story they present this as a feat that surpasses Oden
there is also a statement that oden got enma close to turning black, if zoro does, oden did way more effort with enma

WB has great endurance...he's a freak in endurance
Obviously Roger would too
So you just make a bunch of assumptions, that obviously, Whitebeard and Roger have great endurance, but Shanks somehow not. Based on what? Shanks is Oda's beloved boy and the new gen Roger.
Except kaido wasn't almost oneshotted...he wouldn't also lose in 2 blows
Oden > Shanks in AP anyway. Shanks did what to Kaido? Nothing
We know Shanks sending Kaido home made Kaido put Shanks on the same pedestal not only with Oden but also with the greatest of the greatest, Whitebeard, Roger and Xebec.

But sure, Big Mom > Shanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.