Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:kayneshrug:
Well People want this for the story

Shanks vs Kid :
Nobody injured between the two
Shanks uses fs and sees danger from Kid
He's forced to use one of his best best moves (probably top2-3)
Game over

:whitepress:Good writing

:kayneshrug:
Well People want this for the story

Shanks vs Kid :
Nobody injured between the two
Shanks uses fs and sees danger from Kid
He's forced to use one of his best best moves (probably top2-3)
Game over

:whitepress:Good writing
Oda basically didn't want Shanks vs Kidd to happen, one must have to go, before it we went ugly for both sides

Whsy power did buggy have over crocodile and mihawk before cross guild was formed
Be real dude, can you imagine Zoro getting the Kidd treatment :suresure:
Hakkai didn't do it, one random attack from Shanks wouldn't either
We didn't see the fight and if king can send zoro flying with a wing slash shanks can likely do better
Kid did not lose
He got neg diff’d

Queen one shotted and cracked Big mom’s head with a single headbutt
Meanwhile bozos Kid and Law could only push her out with their strongest attacks

Kid and Law are barely above Jack if at all.
Sanji isn't stronger than kid and law no matter how much you beg and pray

I love that this Chapter comfirms 2 MAJOR things!

1. The Bounties Kid and Law got were mainly because of the Achivement (and not strength) which looked to the outside World such as if Luffy/Law and Kid defeated Big Mom and Kaido in a 3v2 thats why the equal Bounty for all 3 when in reality Kid and Law barely won a 2v1
  2. The inconsistency in Powerlvls for the so called Low - High Top Tier Range. You got Kid and Law tanking tons of Attacks from the Yonkos and showcasing their Endurance but in the same instance you see Kid getting (according to how the short Spoiler look to me) negged by someone whos supposed to be on the same Tier as Kaido and Big Mom
Oda sadly really sucks at having a balanced Powerlvl showcase of Charachters who are supposed to be in the same Tier or below
Shanks, in my opinion was always greater than the other yonkos. He stopped a whole war, scared an admiral, kaido basically putting him above him. His crew is also always mentioned by the government. He is the strongest in my opinion.

Shanks is merciless with Kid because he knows what potential threat lies within him. He is a serious competitor and future threat to Luffy and him so he must be eliminated, but I guess Kid will come back somehow and get his revenge just like in the case of Kaido and Big Mom.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Narrator part in the last page of the chapter :

"In the New World on Elbaf Island, the Kid Pirates crew led by Eustass "Captain" Kid who has a bounty of 3 billion Berri has been defeated."
Lol, nothing about his “Pirate King dreams” being destroyed. One Piece’s retarded good for nothing spoiler providers strike again.

i still think that the shonen pattern will make akainu stronger than luffy, or at least luffy as the underdog. i also think that kaido > akainu though.

i agree on law > kidd, but blackbeard is probably as strong as/stronger than shanks
I really think current Luffy low diff akainu like shanks did with kid

Akainu is ~ yonko commander aokiji he have 0 chances against a real yonko

Unlike kid what?

Oda never said he'll EoS legend or something, just that he has plans for kid.
And we saw them.
Yea let us give Kidd the poneglyphs, hype him up defeating Big Mom, make this fake rivalry of Luffy, say he has CoC, yep Oda didn't do anything to make his readers believe that Kidd will be significant whereas Kishi definitely did with Kiba. Kiba fans all thought he was going to be Hokage because of that one joke he made.

Status
Not open for further replies.