Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Haki reigns supreme, muh awakening couldn't do shit. Shanks is indeed hakiman, the second strongest after Mihawk. Sort of confirms that Zoro will have to develop FS or something akin to beat Mihawk now that Shanks is also confirmed to be a FS user.

Is preACoC Oden too strong or Kid too weak. I think most can agree that Shanks's Kamusari = Roger's Kamusari. I don't know why Mid and Lol fans were getting so arrogant, they never beat BM in a straight fight. Oden was a true monster. Current Law and Kid are not anywhere near pre ACoC Oden.
I dont think Zoro will get FS considering that he literally has a direct counter to it with Asura.
And it's not like regular CoO already picks up every FS intervention anyway.
Zoro doesnt need FS to beat FS users.

Pre-aCoC Oden was already a top tier, with aCoC he became "invincible and triumphant".
According to his statement, stronger than Whitebeard and Roger.
We can expect Shanks to be above everything that Roger was, combat-wise...

They obviously fall under the same category. Koby and Mihawk are the only character who could be a hard worker without lineage. Garp and Shanks definitely have a special lineage, well, with Garp it's confirmed.
You're not thinking hard if you think Aramaki and Fujitora are carried by their fruits when we know they have to be swordsmen with Advanced Armament.
Hol' up, when did Shanks become top 1? I thought you said Urouge was :eeke:

I

Indigo

Basic coc like Doffy.

S-shark is practically immune to his devil fruit cuz he can simply swim through the metal.

No Haki feats

.....it's grim .
That's on him for just relying on his Devil Fruit and not training other shit

Luffy also has a broken DF, but he learned more Haki cause he is more a brawler

Law and Kid got too comfortable just using their DF from afar

Hyogoro said he can repel anything with Ryu(coa).
Law undid a DF effect.

Strong Haki can indeed stop his DF ndule
Yeah how did haki help Kaido and BM against awakened SNs?
Did you see haki help Oden negate/bypass barrier fruit?

It onky works against certain hax : sugar ability, Doc sickness ability, Room /shambles,...

Status
Not open for further replies.