Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Where did oda say old and sick doesn't mean your title counts, mihawk admitted inferiorty that ended there

anyways no reason to discuss just cope because it doesn't fit your agenda
最強の「白ひげ海賊団」 = The strongest "Whitebeard Pirates 909, post-ts, talking about marineford
Facts

Never said Shanks couldn't use Kamusari either, I simply made no assumptions at all about Shanks techniques. Roger wasn't called WSS but so wasn't any other powerful swordsman "sword user" in his era, simply because that information wasn't relevant to the narrative. The most relevant title is the PK title, while the WSS title is tied to Zoro's dream, so there is no need for Oda to elaborate the WSS of the old era, prior to the great era of piracy.

And how exactly does Kamusari, an advanced technique performed with great swordskill by a supreme grade blade disprove Shanks' standing as a swordsman?

:risicheck:
Big mom use a pretty good sword move and she isnt a swordsman

Ehhh hes the Worlds Strongest Swordsman bro.

Until Shanks randomly pulls haki arms from his arm stump or decides to not use his sword fighting Luffy or something, Mihawk is considered the stronger fighter.

Ultimately its up to Oda how much he wants to hold it as the truth or lie to the fanbase in the future. Im saying this as someone who still thinks Shanks has the potential to be the endgame, that its only happening if Oda decides that Roger/Shanks have more up their sleeve. If not, then its not happening.
only Mihawk can feast on pirate king level feats of Shanks while having YC level feats himself

Why even do that, if you hate a cartoon drawing so much that you wish that for the author, stop consuming it. Tho I am sure you don't spend a single cent on it anyway, you just want to feel special by sitting behind a computer
Nope. I just want to read or watch something great. Is really hard lately. I don't wish anything bad for Oda as long he stops the shitty writing or gives to someone else the direction of One Piece.

I wish way worse for the ones making Marvel movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.