Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, Oda totally lost it. Especially regarding your last paragraph, I can't believe how Oda basically delivers this kind of message to the viewers. Is this really how Kidd was supposed to lose? A crushing defeat? With no hope of victory at all? Then what was the point of battling Kaido and Big Mom when Kidd had no chance against another Yonko in a 1vs1?

I think this is just the tip of the iceberg of what horrendous writing Oda might pull off in the future...
Wait when Akainu is begging Luffy to become allies
Akainu when Imu beats him "strawhat will deal with you"

Watch, Oda ruin Teach by having him win with dirty tricks against Shanks

Just like this fight, you can't outlast wb, he was in the war taking multiple attacks, but why you're using the version in the middle of the war use the one that jut came to marineford, and even sengoku said was the strongest with mihawk there, or oda saying he's the strongest pirate, or oda saying he's the strongest in 434 with shanks even implying inferiorty.

Bb will show you what the gura will do to shanks
Shanks clashed with the version of Whitebeard on meds. As soon as Whitebeard took of the meds, his condition started to rapidly worsen, in fact so drastically even his right hand man and doctor Marco was surprised. Unable to react to squardo, collapsing from a heart attack after a short skirmish, unable to use CoC, with Akainu stating that even Whitebeard cannot overcome old age.

Mihawk was the first to point out that the distance between him and "them" was rather small. Sengoku obviously referred to Whitebeard's portrayal he earned during his lifetime ruling the seas. Or did you want Sengoku to point out that "Whitebeard probably isn't the strongest man anymore due to his age and potential sickness". That would be entirely anticlimatic. Especially since again, even the people closest to him didn't expect his health to decline so much in the absence of his meds, let alone would a Marine know Whitebeard's condition and hence obviously refer to the legend.

There is no need for this hidden Admiral agenda.

Law didn't use puncture wille on BB
Once again you're writing nonsense
Well, I said Law used Shock Wille in my first post. So how is me using the wrong term in a quickly written text disprove my point?

:choppawhat:

Noodle is desperate after this chapter. You hyped both Big Mom and Kidd and now Shanks turned Kidd to paste with neg diff.

But at least Oda sends a clear message to his readers:

“It doesn’t matter how hard you work for you dreams, how strongminded you are, how much you give up for it. You wont reach your goal, as long as you are not from a legendary lineage and get trained by the best in the world. So, if you are born poor, stay like that, be a slave, don’t have dreams or hope. You are nothing, and you will stay nothing. Except you are rich and your lineage is legendary.”
I don't think it's that. Oda was always going to have Kidd and Law fall out of the race in favour of Teach and Shanks. I mean we've known since pre-skip about the triangle of Luffy, Teach and Shanks.

Kidd fell out because of his nature. He is someone who we were told needlessly killed civilians. He also showed no ability to gain new allies, unlike Luffy. That's why he lost. Because he killed needlessly (Which Shanks told us you shouldn't do in Chapter 1) and because he made no real attempt at making long-lasting bonds. He wasn't worthy of being a contender for PK.

Marco's regeneration has a limit , also Marco never pushed King to the limit RT Zoro pushed , RT Zoro broke his mask he made him mad to the point he used Hybrid Form , and that's around 10 min of fighting while Marco vs King was 30 min and he was seen on the ground tired .
RT Zoro also had the shit beat out of him in like 5 minutes bro. Marco stalled King for an hour with Queen and then 30 minutes 1v1

SO this is absically what happened ? .
Shanks faced kid.
Kid use awakenings ! SHanks use fs to see wtf is going to happen .
SHanks say hell no !
Proceed to use one of his strongest move to beat kid before it happen ?
SHanks is not like kaido and BM he do not play. Good job kids to have at least force shanks using fs. Kaido begun using fs on Luffy gear 4 acoc.
Gear 4 advCoC >>>>>> Middo

Kata easy can take advantage when King's flame turns off, unless you are imagining a scenario of a vs battle where Kata has no knowledge how King's body rules work
yeah that's why Luffy is taking advantage of that lmao , and crying about those flames and crazy how Zoro's adv CoC adv CoA Santoryu had Flame OFF King unfazed and ittoryu attack with adv CoC to the face with little damage .

what AP midd / marco / katakuri have above these attacks ?
Same King also tagged Marco with Queen

Stop embarrasing yourself
Marco vs King for 30 minutes and he got his ass handed down

stop embrassing urself since ur clown asses got destroyed with egg head arc

I

Indigo

EoS yeah
But surpassing Mihawj doesn't mean he's above Shanks

Shanks and Oden are above Mihawk
Time to accept this
Oda can't even make Oden and Shanks look bad against Kaido & WB
i'm not talking about surpassing Shanks