Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either both Law and KId should've been one shot or none of them. Otherwise, it doesn't make any sense. Unless Law is also stronger than Kidd.

But then again, it confirms that Blackbeard and Shanks are at least on par in strength. Then where is the supposed tension about Luffy defeating Blackbeard when Shanks could do it for him? He already targeted BlackBeard, and he certainly has strength. Blackbeard can't sneak jump him with his crew either, because Shanks also has the most powerful crew.

This is the first manga in history where the protagonist's mentor-idol-like figure is stronger than the final, or the second final villain.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Shanks mid diff her

Mihawk might as well

lack of skill is too strong with meme
Zero skill, just a dumb brute swinging and tanking shit.
Can't even dodge something to save her own life.

I think it's time for the fandom to agree that Linlin was a washed up Yonko more comparable to Old Trio like Rayleigh/Garp/Sengoku and not Top Tiers at the prime of their lives Kaido/Mihawk/Shanks. She's literally their age lol.

Either both Law and KId should've been one shot or none of them. Otherwise, it doesn't make any sense. Unless Law is also stronger than Kidd.

But then again, it confirms that Blackbeard and Shanks are at least on par in strength. Then where is the supposed tension about Luffy defeating Blackbeard when Shanks could do it for him? He already targeted BlackBeard, and he certainly has strength. Blackbeard can't sneak jump him with his crew either, because Shanks also has the most powerful crew.

This is the first manga in history where the protagonist's mentor-idol-like figure is stronger than the final, or the second final villain.
I mean he's more of a rival than a mentor by far

There is no plot armor.

BM uses a sword attack on a unguarded Kidd and Kidd complains of headache from Hawkins.
Meanwhile, Shanks uses a sword attack on Kidd and one shots him.

BM is just pathetic, sorry excuse of a Top Tier.
Yeah no plot armour

But aren't you guys the ones crying when Mihawk couldn't tag nor beat pre ts luffy?

Kaido landed much stronger TBs and attacks on the head , luffy started tanking them all before being KOed
You gonna say what ?

We all know BM can KO kid and law, she did it
Also She didn't even use KOKA/ADCOC when attacking Kid while Shanks Used adcoc and ryuo
Comparing a non adcoc-ryuo attack to a powerful haki based attack

You hate BM, that's why
But will claim plot armour for Mihawk and other top tiers as excuse

Flame off King doesnt change the fact that he is a Lunarian god far above the guy that Shanks one-shotted.
Lucky Aramaki, Zoro already took care of King otherwise Shanks wouldnt get a chance to zap him since King would have Jackpoted him.
It's funny regardless how Shanks is trying to catch up to Zoro's feats either way. :milaugh:
hey niik, do you think zoro has a chance to beat big mom?

Gah, I’m so angry! If only there were a certain devilishly handsome user who had been telling you for years now that these characters were midseries trash that were going to get powercrept the entire time! Who could’ve possibly foreseen this shit?!
I wonder what you'll say when Akainu can't KO ussop

You gonna claim his AP is pathetic or say plot armour?

Ok so Kidd is defeated, well that was what I expected. Seems like Law is also defeated.
But BBP is on egghead? This is interesting.
:quest:
BB being here is kinda weird. Especially since we know Garp is headed to his base. Could be Oda's way of removing BB in harms way since Garp would clap him if they met. Whatever happens in egghead Luffy and BB will probably take joint credit and their bounties could rise to 5B easy. Then Garp rescues Koby and Law on hachinosu

Status
Not open for further replies.