Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I’ll just wake you up from your dreams do you can join us back in reality :)

Btw, after this chapter it should be clear as day between the two of us who is more deluded since I’ve been telling you for a decade that Kaido and Meme were trash lol. You should seriously be re-evaluating the way you read this series right now instead of calling Oda a bad writer.
:kayneshrug:Yeah
That's why you were crying about greenbull fiasco

But hey,
I canr wait for what you'll write when admirals get beaten easily by zoro and sanji in 20 min
When Akainu is beaten by Sabo easily

"Powercreep" "kaido and BM pathetic"
Would be amazing to read

Kaido and big mom > shanks and blackbeard
:kayneshrug:
Take away shanks and blackbeards crews theyd still lose a 1v2 against kid and law

Neither kid or law stand a chance against the emperors alone but together that isn't the case
If Shanks one shot someone who with just the help of one other beat big mom no way in hell big mom > Shanks.

Shanks and Blackbeard > Big Mom and Kaido

So,yesterday you claimed Powercreep aint a thing,now it is

You and the Doffyclown are hypocrites full of doublestandarts
:milaugh:Lee would flip-flop to fit his agenda

Don't worry,
You can find him calling out Oda as bad writer when GB was clowned
He had to cope...still cope and call Shanks many names

But he wanna pretend Kaido and BM are pathetic cause they're weak yet would write headcanons how Akainu being 2 shotted by sick wb is better

Mihawk struggles to tag and cant beat Lufdy
Fans "plot saved him..."

:josad:BM fights 2 powerful guys with plot amour
Even KOs them

"No plot, she's pathetic...Mihawk is above her"

:suresure: where are Mihawk feats that is even near her base or nerfed feats? Zero

Shanks at least got feats,
Mihawk? Lol the guy who ran away from marine fodders to join Crocodile
Is a 3.6 B bounty for a single man not enough? I don't think the WG waited weeks for Cross guild to become official until they gave him a bounty.
The cross guild bounties were probably given while considering Mihawk's huge ass bounty.
Hell, even marines suck his cock while talking about him.
The entire MF held on and watched the moment he moved he finger

If the Gorosei are top tier
Then all of Marineford->Wano, half of the Manga was shitty filler and fake tensions

No way around it

Especially given how they bowed to Imu like the seats bowed to Doflamingo, implying a sizable gap

What about SHs plus Yamato and the Grand fleet? I think they could win against Red Hair or BB pirates.
With yamato they beat the red haired pirates but still lose to blackbeard because of kuzan
If Shanks one shot someone who with just the help of one other beat big mom no way in hell big mom > Shanks.

Shanks and Blackbeard > Big Mom and Kaido
Kaido and linlin have abilities to one shot them too tho

Dont see kid casually getting up after a clean thunder bagua to the head

Bege looks more and more like a silent winner of the worst generation tbh. All of them are falling off along the way. Meanwhile he did what he had to do and sailed off into the sunset with his family intact. And he is strong enough to protect them against anyone who is not a yonko. NW is a tough place, being able to keep those you love safe while maintaining some decent notoriety is enough for those without plot armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.