Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah no plot armour

But aren't you guy the ones crying when Mihawk couldn't tag nor beat pre ts luffy?

Kaido landed much stronger TBs and attacks on the head , luffy started tanking them all before being KOed
You gonna say what ?

We all know BM can KO kid and law, she did it
Also She didn't even use KOKA/ADCOC when attacking Kid while Shanks Used adcoc and ryuo
Comparing a non adcoc-ryuo attack to a powerful haki based attack

You hate BM, that's why
But will claim plot armour for Mihawk and other tip tiers as excuse
Remember,Mihawk postponed against Vista:suresure:

King is also the most incompetent fighter ever

BB being here is kinda weird. Especially since we know Garp is headed to his base. Could be Oda's way of removing BB in harms way since Garp would clap him if they met. Whatever happens in egghead Luffy and BB will probably take joint credit and their bounties could rise to 5B easy. Then Garp rescues Koby and Law on hachinosu
I really doubt Teach is there himself, probably just some top tier BB commanders.

Gotta say man this makes no sense after this chapter. If Shanks 1 shot kid, thats anything more than either BM or Kaido could do during Wano to Luffy, Kid and Law. Kid took massive abuse from BM and still didnt lose like this
I think kaido and big mom could also oneshot if they land their signature moves cleanly tbh

Like if kaido landed thunder bagua to kid or laws head clean their gonna be down for a second at least
Or big mom landing a clean mighty nation. An attack i don't think oda ever let her land on anyone outside of king balm lol

Tho we need to see how exactly kid vs shanks happened to help clarify
Law is lowkey probably gonna go down to a gura punch lol

Wonder if Kid pulls something like this against Shanks.
Not likely tho since it's Blackbeard's character to take a lot of damage.
Also great feat by Blackbeard to tank the move that messed up Big Mom

Thats the thing BB gets damaged by way weaker Charachters but his Yami Yami no mi absorbs the damage immeadiatly once he has gone trough the pain twice as much as a normal Charachter

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I wonder what you'll say when Akainu can't KO ussop

You gonna claim his AP is pathetic or say plot armour?
No, I’ll just wake you up from your dreams so you can join us back in reality :)

Btw, after this chapter it should be clear as day between the two of us who is more deluded since I’ve been telling you for a decade that Kaido and Meme were trash lol. You should seriously be re-evaluating the way you read this series right now instead of calling Oda a bad writer.

Mihawk struggles to tag and cant beat Lufdy
Fans "plot saved him..."

:josad:BM fights 2 powerful guys with plot amour
Even KOs them

"No plot, she's pathetic...Mihawk is above her"

:suresure: where are Mihawk feats that is even near her base or nerfed feats? Zero

Shanks at least got feats,
Mihawk? Lol the guy who ran away from marine fodders to join Crocodile

Current strawhats imo go at least extreme diff vs the red haired pirates
Tho adding in elbaf shanks just wins easier

Blackbeard pirates are definitely the strongest crew mainly because of kuzan. Only way i can see shanks competing is teaming up with cross guild

Imo the current emperor crews go
Basically blackbeard pirates ~ red haired pirates + cross guild > red haired pirates ~ strawhat pirates >> cross guild
What about SHs plus Yamato and the Grand fleet? I think they could win against Red Hair or BB pirates.

BB being here is kinda weird. Especially since we know Garp is headed to his base. Could be Oda's way of removing BB in harms way since Garp would clap him if they met. Whatever happens in egghead Luffy and BB will probably take joint credit and their bounties could rise to 5B easy. Then Garp rescues Koby and Law on hachinosu
Teach might not be there and I prefer that way. Im leaning towards Aokiji.

Yeah no plot armour

But aren't you guys the ones crying when Mihawk couldn't tag nor beat pre ts luffy?

Kaido landed much stronger TBs and attacks on the head , luffy started tanking them all before being KOed
You gonna say what ?

We all know BM can KO kid and law, she did it
Also She didn't even use KOKA/ADCOC when attacking Kid while Shanks Used adcoc and ryuo
Comparing a non adcoc-ryuo attack to a powerful haki based attack

You hate BM, that's why
But will claim plot armour for Mihawk and other top tiers as excuse
Big Mom could only be allowed to shine when she was "good" as O-Lin against Queen or when she koed Ulti and Page One to protect Tama.

Status
Not open for further replies.