Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck CoC. Fuck Swordsmanship. Got no death toll at fucking all. Meme and Crydo died a fodders death in some random Magma chamber. WB had his insides and half his brain melted off. We're clear of 3 of those fodder Yonkou.

During their death struggle and despite the muh "Haki > all" garbage Meme, Crydo and King tried to imitate with their strongest attacks what Akainu casually replicates while taking a shit on a daily basis.

The Numbers don't lie.

Bring on as many fucking legends as you can they'll all suffer the same fate. Rinse and repeat. The hottest guy in the world Sakazuki and his element reign fucking supreme.

@Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @kurwa @Blackbeard @Kurozumi Wiwi @Extravlad @Th

I can accept Shanks > or = BM cause he got hype and feats

But i can never accept Mihawk /Admirals > BM
When they have lesser feats /Ws, lesser portrayal
Especially Mihawj > BM is nonsense

BM might be clowned but she will never be under Buggy even as gag
She will never run from marine fodders nor postpone against Vista without looking superior.
She wouldn't struggle to tag and beat pre ts luffy.
She doesn't need YCs to be nerfed in order to win.

Law isn't casually walking off a thunder bagua to the head

Getting hit in the chest vs the head are different
You act like kid just stood there and let shanks wreck him… if kid could do something to stop the attack from one shotting him he would. Just like law did against the Thunder Bagua and kid and law both did against big moms attacks.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
nudle: It you lack fs or just top coo and top speed, You cant really beat fs users Katakuri washes king/Marco the same wayWithout fs, Shanks wouldn't have stopped Kid He basically caught kid offguard in a way
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Fuck CoC. Fuck Swordsmanship. Got no death toll at fucking all. Meme and Crydo died a fodders death in some random Magma chamber. WB had his insides and half his brain melted off. We're clear of 3 of those fodder Yonkou.

During their death struggle and despite the muh "Haki > all" garbage Meme, Crydo and King tried to imitate with their strongest attacks what Akainu casually replicates while taking a shit on a daily basis.

The Numbers don't lie.

Bring on as many fucking legends as you can they'll all suffer the same fate. Rinse and repeat. The hottest guy in the world Sakazuki and his element reign fucking supreme.

@Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @kurwa @Blackbeard @Kurozumi Wiwi @Extravlad @Th
I really don't wanna see the meltdown that's inevitably gonna happen when Akainu vs Sabo happens while Imu is revealed as a god tier

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I don't need to gift feats to someone who can match Kaido's physical strength lmao
Big Mom has higher physical strength in my books.

Doesnt change the fact that she doesnt hit hard or lethal enough while Kaidou can (TB). Not just due to physical strength but a combination of speed, Haki and technique.

Status
Not open for further replies.