Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea behind Roger, Rayleigh and Shanks is that they exhibit the idea of classic pirates with cutlasses. However, they are still swordsman. Until Oda specifically differentiates haki as a primary fighting style from swordmanship, they still fall under the category.

Again, the only way WSS logic is broken is if

A) Shanks stops using his sword

Or

B) Somehow hes still stronger than Mihawk even with his title and contrary to every statement made about the duo.

Not expecting it, but the latter I would not even put past Oda considering this very chapter, as Shanks did something Kaido (the WSC) and his contemporary, Big Mom, couldnt even do, and that was reduce Kid's status as if he never beat a Yonko in the first place by literally 1 shotting him. Not even Blackbeard is doing that with Law?

Do i have ulterior motives with Shanks over Mihawk? Sure. Do i think I have any valid arguments other than 199cm vs 198cm, no:denzimote:
cm scaling at its finest :goyea:

Bogard

You can't win
This chapter also implies that Luffy was indeed much stronger than his peers and it kinda makes sense

Luffy was already stronger than Law in Dressrosa. The awakening boost he got wasn't enough to cover the gap, especially with Luffy also gaining awakening

Then Luffy also had future sight(an ability that trolled Kid), adcoa, adcoc

After the Shanks vs Kid and Blackbeard vs Law debacle, Luffy, Shanks and Blackbeard will be the ones remaining standing in the battle for the ONE Piece. :endthis::lumazed::zehaha:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
But i can never accept Mihawk /Admirals > BM
When they have lesser feats /Ws, lesser portrayal
Especially Mihawj > BM is nonsense
This is the exact same logic you used to put Big Mom and Kaido above Shanks, which is currently blowing up hilariously in your face. I’m glad to see you’ve learned absolutely nothing from this lol.

You’re like an NPC that the devs forgot to finish programming…

This chapter also implies that Luffy was indeed much stronger than his peers and it kinda makes sense

Luffy was already stronger than Law in Dressrosa. The awakening boost he got wasn't enough to cover the gap, especially with Luffy also gaining awakening

Then Luffy also had future sight(an ability that trolled Kid), adcoa, adcoc

After the Shanks vs Kid and Blackbeard vs Law debacle, Luffy, Shanks and Blackbeard will be the ones remaining standing in the battle for the ONE Piece. :endthis::lumazed::zehaha:
Wow, it went just as the sane individuals predicted.

but "it's bad writing!!!!"

So titles don't mean shit thank you
what made you conclude that from my answer?
Technically Mihawk is not a creature, he's a human. Kaido can be the strongest creature in OP universe as well as Naruto universe. He can still be inferior to the WSS.
Whitebeards title though was quite old. He surely was WSM in the following 20 years after Roger's death.

Status
Not open for further replies.