Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what made you conclude that from my answer?
Technically Mihawk is not a creature, he's a human. Kaido can be the strongest creature in OP universe as well as Naruto universe. He can still be inferior to the WSS.
Whitebeards title though was quite old. He surely was WSM in the following 20 years after Roger's death.
Semantics

Why didn't Roger level Shanksu go into BM or Kaido's territory even once in 6 years, why is he collecting the Poneglyphs now by flexing on YC1 Kid ?

Dude pretended like he's the world police just to avoid Kaido. Calm down Shanks bros.
:kayneshrug:
Dont we already know this answer though? He was waiting for Luffy lol. Only after he saw Nika on the wanted poster did he decide to go after One Piece.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It’s not he said he doesn’t have it

Last Poneglyph is probably WBs treasure that Weevils Mom and Marco mention
WB's Poneglyph was on FMI if I recall, it's safe to assume that Shanks moved it somewhere and borrowed the rubbings by doing so.

I don't recall Shanks being stated to not have a RP. What was the purpose of Kidd challenging Shanks in the first place?
To say Shanks has one is headcanon, nothing proves that. Elbaf isn't officially his territory, they're acquaintances not subordinates. Kid wanted to meet the man with the burning scar and ran into Shanks. He didn't back down and got washed. Did they even once state they want a RP from Shanks ?

no wonder zolofans are always angry

people constantly put fodder over him and call them dumb every arc

once they get proven wrong they just find a new character to place above zoro and the cycle of "hurr durr zorotards suck" continues
Honestly the problem was Ryokugyu wrecking king and queen when Kid helped beat big mom, but at this point Ryo looks so much stronger than BM did lmao.

Yeah Zoro > Kid

Dont we already know this answer though? He was waiting for Luffy lol. Only after he saw Nika on the wanted poster did he decide to go after One Piece.
This is headcanon. Why are there always excuses for Shanks ?
He never waited for anything. He simply couldn't get it because the other Yonkou would've jumped his Base. He was as handcuffed as all of the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.