Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd is a 3 billion pirate and the rival of Yonko Luffy. I think it was logical for people to expect that a fight between Shanks and Kidd would at least end after a high diff bout.
There was no way this was going to be high diff .
It took 2 of them to beat BM and how they beat her was not even a KO by them .
At most it going be is mid but Shanks not fucking around like BM so we see what happen .

There is a third possibility:

AdCoC is simply not a big deal and Big Mom used stronger combat options instead of wasting time with AdCoC.
No, it's just that Oda is a bastard who can't dare make a woman strong without:
Her powers being based on her hot body
Her being an annoying bitch who claims they're Oden
Or her being an obese 60+ year old woman obsessed with food and never goes all out in a fight.

Tbf Kidd is not a good guy. He literally killed innocent people iirc. He just happens to act a little like Luffy.
If you understood the fact that he's up against Jesus reincarnated as an One Piece character, plus the fact that he went arrogantly charging into Yonko territory AGAIN after getting clapped twice/thrice before, then it makes sense he'd lose so badly.
He needs to take a damn hint.
Law on the other hand got bombarded, he didn't have a choice but to fight BB.
I don't have incredibly high hopes for him winning but he's probably not getting destroyed as badly as Kidd.
Yes i said that before as well. Oda humiliates bad guys, see Aramaki. He worships good guys that care for others but having Kid get washed like that is childish. Everything in the story hinted he's a big dog now.

Because oda constantly nerfs her
  1. Wedding cake mom
  2. O-lin
  3. Inconsistent use of haki specifically conquerors
  4. Even inconsistent use of homies. Them only appering when convenient and disappearing otherwise
    • Like deadass even misery went missing multiple times even mid attacks. Straight up vanishing for no reason by the end
  5. Hell even when she fell down the whole and was conscious she for some reason couldn't call her homies
  6. She wasn't even allowed to land mighty nation once

Idk im starting to think both shanks and teach might have xebec level potential

:josad:
Probably

Honestly would love for her to come back and fight luffy somehow. With how many times it was said luffy will fight her after kaido and just how fun their fight would be i still really want it
Anyone denying that Oda constantly nerfs BM is simply a bad haters

She's the only top tier who was nerfed a lot:
Tantrum linlin
skinny Linlin
Olin
No adcoc/adcoa used vs Kid and law onscreen
Prometheus missing somehow when King attacks the ship, then appears magically at Onigashima

Oda is sexist like @Buusatan94 said
There's no female character that looks great or greater than her peers in this manga.
All are just there for boobs or gags or being incompetent

Last edited:
base luffy with adv doc could damage kaido and fight toe to toe
so ? Awakening force BM to go serious . Luffy was fighting toe too toe with a playfull kaido that was enjoying having a good fight . Luffy in gear 4 acoc was shown to damage the same kid and law were damaging bm with their awokening . Luffy would have failed to finish kaido if it was not from gear 5 . Kaido got hit by luffy strongest attack and luffy was about to use it again and kaido was smiling waiting for it it is legit the same that with Kid punk damned . Kid used it twice tought but Luffy got stopped before being ale to use twice his strongest move.

Kidd is a 3 billion pirate and the rival of Yonko Luffy. I think it was logical for people to expect that a fight between Shanks and Kidd would at least end after a high diff bout.
You forget Shanks Is the big deal.
He Is not the likes of Big Mom or Fraduhawk lmao.
Prime Rayleigh -> Roger crew equal to Whitebeard crew in the flashback.

If there was shanks there lmao. :suresure:

I Remember zorofans saying "stop using Zoro feats for Sanji"

Well now can I ask you to not use Shanks' feats for big Mom, Rayleigh or Mihawk?
Thank you.

Because oda constantly nerfs her
  1. Wedding cake mom
  2. O-lin
  3. Inconsistent use of haki specifically conquerors
  4. Even inconsistent use of homies. Them only appering when convenient and disappearing otherwise
    • Like deadass even misery went missing multiple times even mid attacks. Straight up vanishing for no reason by the end
  5. Hell even when she fell down the whole and was conscious she for some reason couldn't call her homies
  6. She wasn't even allowed to land mighty nation once

Idk im starting to think both shanks and teach might have xebec level potential

:josad:
Probably

Honestly would love for her to come back and fight luffy somehow. With how many times it was said luffy will fight her after kaido and just how fun their fight would be i still really want it
I don't think that you are ever getting your wish. I have this feeling that she will come back but with her mind wiped and her being nice once again. O-Lin may have been a prologue to something more permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.