Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks became top 1 the moment Rocks duo fell

Nobody has higher portrayal than him right now
(Maybe dragon due to bounty)
Kaido is rocks duo portrayal. I’ve seen the light legion called it. Meme entry level top tier at best. Shank portrayal literally look godlike compared to Meme. An Kaido feats compared to meme left a gaping hole. It’s over she superior to the admirals at best, no hope at all against shank/Kaido In a fight!!!!
Shanks just Bitch slapped a 3 billion berry man. Had admiral greenstain pack it up on Wano, WiFi diff. An made mihawk flee MF. No comparison until mihawk up his relevance/feats. Just being comparable at all to the guy puts him above all the admirals an meme tho.
:myman:that's why Shanks needed allies and fleet for Kid pirates

Beating kid and law + crews > Beating kid alone
Comeback when Shanks could tank attacks that BM can
”Need”

let’s be real dog. From the spoilers Kid was crushed soundly smh. I feel for all involved, but it is what it is
:kayneshrug:
It’s not about tanking anymore. Shank can tag meme at will homie. An he’s rockin AP/Lethality at least on Wano awakened Law lvl. An he had meme literally shitting herself. It’s over, it was a good fight legion/shank supporters won this round Homie.

Yes i said that before as well. Oda humiliates bad guys, see Aramaki. He worships good guys that care for others but having Kid get washed like that is childish. Everything in the story hinted he's a big dog now.
Bro Aramaki suffered the same thing as Kidd.
They're up against One Piece Jesus.
Oda can't fucking stop putting his self insert in everything.
Does he know how good it'd have been for Aramaki to keep up with someone who has good Armament, advanced Conq, and good Observation as well as a Mythical Zoan?
Had the PERFECT set up to hype the last Admiral and he threw it away for his dumb as movie. Nobody liked Film Red anyway, they just wanted to draw r34 of Uta's fat ass.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Yes i said that before as well. Oda humiliates bad guys, see Aramaki. He worships good guys that care for others but having Kid get washed like that is childish. Everything in the story hinted he's a big dog now.
Nope.
3B bounty he don't deserve doesn't mean he "big dog", why do you think Buggy got even higher bounty? Oda made it clear, bounties =/= power levels

There is a third possibility:

AdCoC is simply not a big deal and Big Mom used stronger combat options instead of wasting time with AdCoC.
Conquerors coating doesn't automatically put you above the admirals best examples being yamato and zoro but it does definitely make the individual way stronger when using it

Linlin had lots of opportunities to use it when at least doing physical attack and could have added it to her non physical ones to but didn't because idk oda

Either oda continuing on limiting and restricting her because he doesn't know how to use her otherwise
Or he can eventually try and give an actual "excuse" like age similar to garp or getting lazy over the years like moria

To be honest i wished big mom would be not a firend to Strawhats, but respect them after the SanjiCake

but no evil won again

we could have linlin now coming to Egghead and be like, I came here to stop this war

and better yet, no waterfall meme

Kaido is rocks duo portrayal. I’ve seen the light legion called it. Meme entry level top tier at best. Shank portrayal literally look godlike compared to Meme. An Kaido feats compared to meme left a gaping hole. It’s over she superior to the admirals at best, no hope at all against shank/Kaido In a fight!!!!

Shanks just Bitch slapped a 3 billion berry man. Had admiral greenstain pack it up on Wano, WiFi diff. An made mihawk flee MF. No comparison until mihawk up

”Need”

let’s be real dog. From the spoilers Kid was crushed soundly smh. I feel for all involved, but it is what it is
:kayneshrug:
It’s not about tanking anymore. Shank can tag meme at will homie. An he’s rock AP/Lethality at least on Wano awakened Law lvl. An he had meme literally shitting herself. It’s over, it was a good fight legion/shank supporters won this round Homie.
:kayneshrug:Let BM catch kid off-guard with her strongest attack coated with adcoc and ryuo
She'd win against Kid (no plot amour) too

Shanks needs fs , adcoc and ryuo to beat Kid with a powerful blow
Amazing but he didn't do anything which means he's above BM

The fight isn't about offensive stats only, BM is vastly superior in defensive stats .

I'm waiting for his feats Vs BB
Then we can say if he is above BM or not

Status
Not open for further replies.