Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, we still have no clue what the hell Kid was looking for by becoming Pirate King ?? no lore/flashback?? This is even worse than Zoro's backstory being leaked in a random ass SBS .... :snoopy:

There is no power creep.
Kamusari one-shotting Kidd is nothing unusual...
Sure old man , keep denying, until it slap on your face
Big mom or kaido can’t one shot Kidd but shanks can ?
The same angry kaido can’t put wound cp0 agent down for good which he took picture of gear 5 luffy.
If this chapter can’t convince you that power creep happen then nothing will .

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE don't misunderstand me, the point I'm making is Shanks' Swordsmanship is basically Roger's own but just with one less arm.

It might very well be something like

Roger = 2 Armed Shanks (his full potential) >~ Mihawk >~ 1 Armed Shanks (when he sacrificed his potential/arm for Luffy).

Just posting this before you misinterpret my post into something it wasn't meant to be.

Time to accept 3 facts.

(1) Shanks is a Swordsman.

(2) Roger is a Swordsman & Shanks/Roger both use the same style of combat like Yamato/Kaidou.

(3) Mihawk's Swordsmanship > Roger & Shanks.

Mihawk was just not the Strongest Swordsman in Roger's Era, he is in Shanks' era.
Mihawk & Shanks being very close to Roger is a possibility now.

About time a Mihawk fan goes all in.

He aint fuelling shit, that's how direct he gets.

When he said Lucci > Kaku > Jabra using Doriki the fandom accepted it, they didn't continue retardation like iTs OnLy pHySiCaL sTrEnGtH.
It's the same shit here.

Ask yourself, why is there dozens of OP sources, databooks, vivre cards which all say Mihawk > Shanks and why is there not a single one which says Shanks is better.
World's Strongest swordsman is a better swordsman than Shanks? Holy crap. :jinbewat:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
About time a Mihawk fan goes all in.
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE don't misunderstand me, the point I'm making is Shanks' Swordsmanship is basically Roger's own but just with one less arm.

It might very well be something like

Roger = 2 Armed Shanks (his full potential) >~ Mihawk >~ 1 Armed Shanks (when he sacrificed his potential/arm for Luffy).

Just posting this before you misinterpret my post into something it wasn't meant to be.
I know very well how to skirt the fine lines my man :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.